Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Hello from the Philippines !!!

Hi guys, anyone here from the Philippines or anyone who has experience using Neteller. I'm looking at either trade with highlow or expertoption. I'm new to binary trading and would appreciate any comment about these brokers and pay wallets out there! Thanks for sharing! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Quote Originally Posted by mcchoco View Post
    Hi guys, anyone here from the Philippines or anyone who has experience using Neteller. I'm looking at either trade with highlow or expertoption. I'm new to binary trading and would appreciate any comment about these brokers and pay wallets out there! Thanks for sharing! Nice to meet you!
    Hey! Definitely go with High/Low. They are regulated with ASIC which is tough on scams and we are getting good feedback on High/Low.
    As always make sure you read the review:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com.../highlow-suck/
    And make sure this suits you of course.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Hi Okane, Great! I'm actually trying out their demo account, but it seems like they don't have those indicators on their system. I'm not sure if this isn't the case on the real account.

Hi Okane, Great! I'm actually trying out their demo account, but it seems like they don't have those indicators on their system. I'm not sure if this isn't the case on the real account.
    "Those indicators" mean absolutely nothing. You and the broker are in a conflict of interest so don't think that expertoption or ANY broker
    has some holy grail system they are handing out. I assume you have watched some YouTubers brag about how easy it is
    to make money with some indicators the broker offers. By the way, all indicators you need are on MetaTrader 4 for free.
    In the end, it's not the indicators/any indicator that is gonna make you money. It's experience and hard work. So don't let some advertisement and
    BS hype fool you!

Welcome to the community ! okane has said it all :-)
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Thanks so much guys! What I need to do now is study and practice. Glad to be part of this forum.

9. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Thanks so much guys! What I need to do now is study and practice. Glad to be part of this forum.
    Welcome. Let us know if you have questions!

indeed! welcome aboard and let us know if you need help with anything.

Hi mcchoco, welcome to our community. We will be glad to help you
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content