Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Costa's Trading journal !!!

Hi All.
    Newbie here but trading 8months on demo account and about 4months on a live account. I use price action and most trades run for 5 min and my entry is 5USD per trade with some stoning evolved if i feel the need to- but i do want to eliminate this from my trading strategy. I stay out of trades during any major news events using forexfactory.com I will start to post some trades here next week and hope to get some tips and advise please.

Hey, great to have you on board Costa!

Where are you from? It will be great if you start your own trading diary right from the start. The community will follow your trading and will help you a lot

Wishing you all the best!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Costa, welcome to the community and I wish you good luck in your trading

Welcome on board, Coasta. Wish all the best in your trading.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Hey welcome!
    Start by reading some charting articles on the main page.
    You should read about trendlines, price action, support and resistance, charting and news.

Then show us some charts and what strategy and techniques you are going to use and we will try to help
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Costa!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Its nice to open trade diary and share your trades and charts.

Happy trading!

Milos

Thanks all for the support, for sure i will take a look at all the material , Im From Australia

Today i had a few good trades 3 winning and 1 loss, but i will only post the most useful or successful trade.
    below i have bullet pointed my thought process on this 5min call trade.

*EUR/NZD -
    *T4 time 16:55 2017/09/11 .
    *Ranging market structure on 5 min and 4Hour chart
    *4hour time chart and history shows good support points
    *round number surpassed on 4 hour chart
    *stoc still space to move further down (negative)
    *stoc showing signs of over bought on 5min chart
    *5min trade at 12usd

So i decided to take this trade but i did wait for the candle to empty before taking the trade. i prefer todo this than stone my way to a win. Let me know your thoughts. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EUR-NZD.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	7572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EUR-NZD-A..jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	7573

Welcome Costa,

Great community and you are a forever student in trading keep learning and growing.
    you can go through some diaries . Okane have a youtube channel and the one about the diaries he give some to start with.

Cheers

Hey Costa what is red box? What is trading tools or indicators? Its looks like interesting to me. You'll refresh forum using charts.

Hi Milos

the red and green bars are 1 hour indicators on the markets moment up/down, this just gives me a quick and easy look on whats happening on 1 hour chart and to see if the market is bullish/bearish usually i don't like to see 3 of the same candle as this indicates a trending market.

i hope today to get a few trades in and post a few more today.