Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Hi from Australia !!!

Hi,
    I am COMPLETELY new to this and still figuring out what everything is. I still don't quite know how and what everything is/does. I'm looking to start a new chapter in my life and stop living week to week and stressing about how I'm going to pay the bills and eat anything other than baked beans every night for dinner. I would also love to let my poor single mother retire. She raised me and my sister from babies after my father was killed in a road accident. I'd love to give her a holiday one day as she hasn't had one in those 30yrs. So any help would be greatly appreciated 😉 Thank you.

Welcome here!

Sad story

Although it may be tempting to rush in and try to earn money fast, it's a pretty sure way to lose your much needed money to scammers, bad trading or following golden mountain stories. Don't fall into that trap!

I know how it is to turn around every cent before spending it and working with scared money. I'm in that situation too.

It's the main reason to be even more carefull and trade only the best setups. To be able to do that, you'll have to learn trading first, BEFORE you put in money. My advice: go through our complete free School section and learn from other traders, like Okane, who made some great video's.

Then take time to practise with demo account and only start trading live when mastering the trading enough to risk your money.

And remember: even the best trader has losing streaks!

Good luck!

Hi from Sweden! Welcome to the team!

Hello!

Welcome to Communitarders!

You can start bots schools reading and later open trading dairy. You can choose recommended brokers by bots like Highlow or Ayrex using by demo account.

Happy trading!

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by RaySun View Post
    Hi,
    I am COMPLETELY new to this and still figuring out what everything is. I still don't quite know how and what everything is/does. I'm looking to start a new chapter in my life and stop living week to week and stressing about how I'm going to pay the bills and eat anything other than baked beans every night for dinner. I would also love to let my poor single mother retire. She raised me and my sister from babies after my father was killed in a road accident. I'd love to give her a holiday one day as she hasn't had one in those 30yrs. So any help would be greatly appreciated  Thank you.

Hey welcome here!

Hope your situation will improve over time and you will be able to do nice things in the future, to help your mother and to enjoy your life. Keep in mind that trading may not be for everyone. I've seen many newbie with unrealistic expectations and intentions to improve their situation through trading but in most cases it is much better to find some proper job compared to dreams of big money from trading. In trading you need few things to coincide before you will be able to profit. First you have to gain experience, second you have to have starting capital in order to trade consistently and third you have to not be in immediate need for the money. If you don't have these three things better find some job, make some money and keep your interest in trading as a side hobby not your main life goal!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by RaySun View Post
    Hi,
    I am COMPLETELY new to this and still figuring out what everything is. I still don't quite know how and what everything is/does. I'm looking to start a new chapter in my life and stop living week to week and stressing about how I'm going to pay the bills and eat anything other than baked beans every night for dinner. I would also love to let my poor single mother retire. She raised me and my sister from babies after my father was killed in a road accident. I'd love to give her a holiday one day as she hasn't had one in those 30yrs. So any help would be greatly appreciated  Thank you.
    Welcome to the forum! My only advice is to treat trading as a long term prospect. Give yourself at least 1-2 years before putting your hard earned money on the line. Make use of demo money. Burn through as much demo money as you need to become consistently profitable. Use this learning period to save money for your future trading capital.

There are very few activities that will reward you as much for a few years of effort. This is what makes trading exciting. However, it is important to be patient. Don't rush it. Focus on daily improvement. Don't burden yourself with unrealistic expectations. Enjoy the journey. The rewards will still be there even after years of learning.

Happy Trading!

Hi Welcome, as much as it is lucrative it is high risk investment so high losses can happen. My advice would be, if you have the time and dedication, to learn to trade for your own. Go through the schools section start a diary as ask loads of questions. Also they are tons of strategies and a few will suits you , meaning know yourself and what strategy suits you will not suit others. With that being said you have come to a great community.

Rookie Member
    hell buddy welcome there..if you need any help about forex , forex trade and binary option . you can post this forum and also knock me in my mail.

Well, trading can be a lucrative future it just takes a long time to make it work. If it was a thing you could just pick up and start making real money, money that can change your life, then everyone would do it.

Rookie Member
    Welcome to BOTS! Im also new here, but would suggest to start at the school and then move into more technical. As for the demo or live account I would suggest Live from the beginning, then when you lose it means something, with demo its play money (This is when you have a solid strategy) if you dont have a strategy then demo it for some time before live!