Thread: my diary

my diary !!!

hi ok so today i traded usa/cad
    i studied the chart noticed the tend , drew my lines and traded off the hights and lows of my trend lines. from 5 minutes to 3 minutes expiry, done really well i only have a demo account as iv only been trading a few weeks and never tried the finance markets or any market ! cant log back on cos the market is closed .But i won 8 got exact open/close price on 2 so got my investment back and i lost 1
    i am very new to this ,is it a or even a strategy ? i used a awesome oscillator to confirm my trends
    Last edited by Stepheng529; 08-11-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Hi Stephen!

Its nice to start your trading diary. Please post charts and trading history using by Lightshot software.

What is your awesome oscillator to confirm your trend?

Happy trading!

Milos

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usdcad-m5-impact-tech-ltd (2).jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	7487

A O with a 50 scale
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails USDCADM1.jpg  
    Last edited by Stepheng529; 08-12-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Welcome to the diary room.
    Maybe not the best name for your diary but hey, it's the content that matters .

Like Milos said, if you use Lightshot it's easier to see when you upload the urls to the images. Normally, that produces
    better and larger images!

I would give you some feedback but I can't really make out much from your picture. I see some lines though so it seems you are
    paying attention to the price action at least, that's good!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

hi okane
    yeah il learn how to use lightshot im still a newbie at all this
    yes i am trying to learn price action instead of using indicators , will maybe just 1

Welcome to the forums Stephen!

Your charts are small indeed. Looks to me you are using static and dynamic supply and demand levels (S/R/TL) and like to trade channels.

You might like this thread as well with a strategy Bogdan shared, it works very well in channels as well.

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-(just-kidding!)

cheers and happy trading!
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Welcome on board! You'll learn a lot of things here, but don't try to skip lessons, go step by step and everything will make sense.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome Stepheng,
    welcome. Nice diary. Keep it up. Try more strategies on your demo as you learn along the way. As Kolyo mentioned dont skip the lessions.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content