Rookie Member

trading platform !!!

Hello,

I'm relatively new on the trading online world and I would like to have a suggestion regarding the trading platform to use. I prevalently use interactive brokers but I also own other accounts and I would like to use all of them with a single software, instead of learning how to use several different platforms for every broker I trade with.
    Does anybody know a trading platform which is able to use data for more than one broker? And which is the best in your opinion?
    I went through Trading Platform Video for help ,but wasnt satisfied.

Any help would be much appreciated and if we like your quote we'll use it in the leaflet with your permission.

Thank you.

Hey there. So your question is actually about a software that would
    let you take a trade on all your broker accounts at once?
    I don't know any and I would not use one either because prices at different brokers are different, so are the expiries.

Maybe you can get someone to code it for you but like I said, it sounds too risky...
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I don't know.

Hi there! I think you are asking for a platform that many brokers are using not for a platform from which to trade many accounts from many brokers. There are such platforms like NinjaTrader... but there are many pitfalls with it as well. The best solution is to trade only with brokers that offer Metatrader 4, 95% of all brokers offer this platform. You will have to install different copy for each broker, that's how it is, but at the end it is One software and one platform to learn how to trade on it. Interactive Brokers is good in terms of their competitive comissions, but their platform suck. If you have any other questions let us know
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by JoeClark View Post
    Hello,

I'm relatively new on the trading online world and I would like to have a suggestion regarding the trading platform to use. I prevalently use interactive brokers but I also own other accounts and I would like to use all of them with a single software, instead of learning how to use several different platforms for every broker I trade with.
    Does anybody know a trading platform which is able to use data for more than one broker? And which is the best in your opinion?

Any help would be much appreciated and if we like your quote we'll use it in the leaflet with your permission.

Thank you.
    For stocks and BO there is no such software or applications. But forex there are applications/software that you can trade different accounts from different brokers.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JoeClark View Post
    Hello,

Thank you.

I think maybe Nadex have it. but not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by binary2223x View Post
    I think maybe Nadex have it. but not sure.
    For NADEX can ask Micheal. He is very familiar with Nadex

I'm hearing your question and think I understand. YOu want a third party trade station sorta like MT4 that you can use to trade accounts at a variety of different brokers/styles... I don't think one exists...

It dont exist in Binary Options but in forex there are