Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1234 View Post
    Binary Options Best terms on the market Easy to start
    investing! (Minimum deposit just $250) Copy my system and earn
    $8500's every week!Just made another $11500 now hurry up limited time offer only For full free info, send WhatsApp +1 518 655 6681 Type"Full info" into the subject line
    Please read the rules in the forum. Or you'll be banned by admin.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo View Post
    That was me. That's how I found this place. LOL

Welcome aboard

Keep an eye out for when I start my Nadex journals. There are a few that are already doing it I believe.
    You gotta have strategies.

Again WELCOME TO THE GROUP
    Yeah, I'm gonna start one myself once I iron out a few wrinkles. Friday was my first day live trading.

Lost 50 bucks, but it was worth it to see my main issues. Impatience for one, and I actually picked a winning daily trade for the s+p 500, but I went to Nadex and put it on the Wall Street 30 cause of symbol confusion.

I'm writing the actual names at the top of the charts in big bold letters from now on!

The journals are cool because other people can point out the flaws in your strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by FalseP View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna start one myself once I iron out a few wrinkles. Friday was my first day live trading.

Lost 50 bucks, but it was worth it to see my main issues. Impatience for one, and I actually picked a winning daily trade for the s+p 500, but I went to Nadex and put it on the Wall Street 30 cause of symbol confusion.

I'm writing the actual names at the top of the charts in big bold letters from now on!

The journals are cool because other people can point out the flaws in your strategies.
    Hey I think it might be a good idea for you to start a trading diary!
    This way you can update us on your progress and upload images of your trades .
    You can get feedback and make some new friends who like your trading style or vice versa.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content