Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Hi. I'm Noobing It Up. !!!

Hi, guys.

I'm relatively new to the forex scene after brushing up against it for years and ignoring it because of "scam/gambling/go broke" warnings and scares.

I got the itch maybe two weeks ago, opened up a Nadex demo account. Made $4,000 my first two days, then blew $15,000 in fake money trying to figure out how I earned the 4,000

I'm sitting here studying last week's charts cause it's the weekend. I'm happy to be here and eager to learn.

Hey welcome!
    Then you can consider yourself cleaver for only losing virtual cash. Most people burn lots of lots of money
    before they realize "maybe I should have demo traded first"...

Anyway, check out the school section but also the members war room
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks Kolyo, FalseP thanked this post
    You are cleaver! You can blew as much as you want on demo and it will all be a free learning! Many people pay tremendous money to the market for just learning some basic things like good money management. If you implement it in your NADEX demo trading, you will get good results right from the begining, maybe not profitable in first 1-2 months but you'll see the clear difference
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

5. Thanks FalseP thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Thanks, guys. I've been reading through threads, journals, and watching communitraders youtube channel.

I think my first goal (after I make the initial deposit to Nadex) will be to trade an hour a day to get my strategy down pat and train on demo the rest of the time until I get the swing of things.

Rookie Member
    I need to be sleep.

Instead, I'm sitting here waiting on metatrader to start spitting out bars like an anxious little kid.

it's utterly pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by FalseP View Post
    I need to be sleep.

Instead, I'm sitting here waiting on metatrader to start spitting out bars like an anxious little kid.

it's utterly pathetic.
    Dont stress yourself. You need to take time off your charts
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

False p @ trade with PA and you will never loose

Hey!

Welcome to the forum.

Milos

11. Thanks FalseP thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Most people burn lots of lots of money
    before they realize "maybe I should have demo traded first"...
    That was me. That's how I found this place. LOL

Welcome aboard

Keep an eye out for when I start my Nadex journals. There are a few that are already doing it I believe.
    You gotta have strategies.

Again WELCOME TO THE GROUP

13. Thanks FalseP thanked this post
    Welcome to BOTS!

Don't worry too much about blowing money. That's what the demo account is for.

15. Thanks FalseP thanked this post