Rookie Member

Just want to get something clear... !!!

Okay, I understand that when trading with binary options, we're basically betting on the price movement of a certain asset, right? When trading currency pairs through binary options, do we analyze the forex market as a whole, or do we just focus on price movement? I'm asking because I want to go through the learning section of this site, but I'm confused on what type of binary options the school is focused on because you can trade commodities, currency pairs, and stocks on Nadex. Basically my question is, regardless of what type of binary option I'm trading, is price movement what I'm using to determine my trades? Hope my question makes sense.
    Last edited by wheel&deal; 08-04-2017 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Revision

Hey there. I think you should go through the school. These subjects are all discussed and explained there!
    Most of us here trade currencies on Binary Options.
    Start the school and also feel free to check out the YouTube channel we have to see examples of analyzing charts
    and taking trades. I think if you give it a week things will become clear

Here are a couple of articles taken from the School section btw:
    Binary and Forex explained:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ions-vs-forex/

And basic charting:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...and-analyzing/
    Last edited by Okane; 08-05-2017 at 08:32 AM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Nadex trading. Here is link below
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....9620#post79620

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wheel&deal View Post
    Okay, I understand that when trading with binary options, we're basically betting on the price movement of a certain asset, right? When trading currency pairs through binary options, do we analyze the forex market as a whole, or do we just focus on price movement? I'm asking because I want to go through the learning section of this site, but I'm confused on what type of binary options the school is focused on because you can trade commodities, currency pairs, and stocks on Nadex. Basically my question is, regardless of what type of binary option I'm trading, is price movement what I'm using to determine my trades? Hope my question makes sense.
    Can you provide the link to the YouTube channel? I couldn't find it at all.

You can found here : https://www.youtube.com/c/communitraderslive

6. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Welcome on board!

You definitely have to go through the school section. There's a lot to learn there. Analyzing trades depends on the Asset not the way you trade it. It can be either price action, technical chart analysis or fundamental stuff. When trading binary options you are trading much simpler and easier way, don't need to think of take profit/stop loss etc etc, a lot of things which forex/stocks traders have to deal with, but this doesn't mean you have to analyze your asset differently. You just need to find an edge, with proven profitable capacity. For example a head and shoulders chart pattern, support levels, resistance and trend lines, or major economic news and company data releases. These are all things giving you a statistical edge. This doesn't mean you will become a trading machine overnight but slowly and consistently you can build your track and see positive results. You will see profits only with good and conservative money management that will help you to overcome the Number One biggest newbie mistake, which is risking too much of their capital on a single trade. Hope this helps and waiting to see your future posts in CommuniTraders
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Go to the school section to learn, step by step, do not skip any topics.
    You do not need to analyze the forex market as a whole, just focus on the asset you want to trade and what tools or indicators you are using.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Yes, you are trading on price action but price action of each market. At nadex there are currency pairs, indices, commodities. Each has a chart of price action and that is what you are trading, understanding each market is key to understanding the price action.

You can find out a lot of answers to your nadex questions in our NADEX Forum