Thread: intoduction

Rookie Member

intoduction !!!

Greetings fellow traders i am so excited to join this group of winning and successfull team of liberated people in the world. my name is Stevvywhite and live in South Afica in Johanessburg and i am a professional nurse with 2 kids.

i have started Binary trading 2 years ago and have lost over $3000 and never gained profit but i have never given up. i have self-taught binary through watching YOUTUBE videos online. i hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Hey there and welcome!

Be careful with where and what you watch. Lots of these YouTubers
    just want to sell you a "get rich fast strategy" that does not work.

Make sure you look in the "Members War Room" - there are trading diaries there you can learn from!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello!

Welcome to Communitraders community!

Join to our skype group and open trading dairy in war room as Okane previous said.

Happy trading!

Milos

Welcome on board Stevvy!

Hope you are doing well. Be careful with what you see on Youtube. Most of the proclaimed gurus are not real and not giving you true value. Follow the leaders of our community and you will learn much more on trading
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

check out the bots school and learn some strategies this will help you profit

Glad you found us, welcome aboard, hope we can help.

Quote Originally Posted by stevvywhite View Post
    Greetings fellow traders i am so excited to join this group of winning and successfull team of liberated people in the world. my name is Stevvywhite and live in South Afica in Johanessburg and i am a professional nurse with 2 kids.

i have started Binary trading 2 years ago and have lost over $3000 and never gained profit but i have never given up. i have self-taught binary through watching YOUTUBE videos online. i hope to learn a lot from you guys.
    You lost 3000 but i never lost because i believe the theory of slow and steady wins the race .