Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

De bello binario !!!

Hey guys!
    I'll start my own trading diary :-) I called it "De bello binario" because of the analogy with Julius Caesar's "De Bello Gallico" which is indeed a sort of diary of the war against the Gauls(please, don't think I'm mad 😂.
    I'm a newbie(I've been studying only for two months) so I'm happy to accept advices about my trades :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdy280314 View Post
    Hey guys!
    I'll start my own trading diary :-) I called it "De bello binario" because of the analogy with Julius Caesar's "De Bello Gallico" which is indeed a sort of diary of the war against the Gauls(please, don't think I'm mad ��).
    I'm a newbie(I've been studying only for two months) so I'm happy to accept advices about my trades :-)
    Hey welcome.
    It's a good thing that you did. You can start by sharing what approach you take
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to CommuniTraders, they are some nice people in here with a wealth of knowledge and you guide you through your trading journey.

Hey Ferdy,

Great to have you on board!

Starting a trading diary is the best decisions you can do when you are in learning process. It will help you a lot I never would have decode that the name of your diary is a Caesar's quote haha This is really interesting. I'm a big fan of history and ancient worlds. Are you too?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey welcome.
    It's a good thing that you did. You can start by sharing what approach you take
    Well, I've used especially some strategies provided by my broker(IQ Option) for about the first month(but in the end I've realised that they really don't work... Too simplistic).Then I've studied other strategies, focusing mainly on Price Action, learning how to recognise a trend, supports, resistances, trendlines and pivot lines(I've reached better results than before, but not enough to close this month ITM😅 ). Now I wanted to try your 15-30 Minutes Strategy :-)

Quote Originally Posted by plmoore246 View Post
    Welcome to CommuniTraders, they are some nice people in here with a wealth of knowledge and you guide you through your trading journey.
    Thanks! 😁 It will surely help me grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hey Ferdy,

Great to have you on board!

Starting a trading diary is the best decisions you can do when you are in learning process. It will help you a lot I never would have decode that the name of your diary is a Caesar's quote haha This is really interesting. I'm a big fan of history and ancient worlds. Are you too?
    Yes, I am! I'm a medical student in this moment, but before starting university I studied ancient Latin and Greek(both language and literature) at high school! I've always been fascinated by history and ancient worlds 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdy280314 View Post
    Hey guys!
    I'll start my own trading diary :-) I called it "De bello binario" because of the analogy with Julius Caesar's "De Bello Gallico" which is indeed a sort of diary of the war against the Gauls(please, don't think I'm mad 😂.
    Welcome Ferdy. It's nice to have you on board. The learning journey is a long process as long as you have the patience and learn hard you will sure to succeed. If you have any doubts or questions feel free to ask and we will help you.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Hello Ferdy!

Welcome to Communitraders trading community.

You can start trading dairy. I'd like to see your trading history.

Happy trading!

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Welcome Ferdy. It's nice to have you on board. The learning journey is a long process as long as you have the patience and learn hard you will sure to succeed. If you have any doubts or questions feel free to ask and we will help you.
    Thank you so much! 😊