Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Not sure how to edit post! As for the demo site, I would be willing to pay for the ability to continue practicing. So it doesn't have to be 100% free. I just don't want to have an obligation to trade with a broker. I want more practice before depositing in Nadex. I am in USA and it seems our options here are limited anyway. Thanks again everyone!

Hey welcome!

This is Michael's area, I am sure he can give you some pointers.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dan1dev3 View Post
    Thank you Michael and Kilo! My Nadex demo expired . On my last day I had 100% wins. I did not trade 5 minute BOs on that day. I took my demo 25k down to 8k within that two week span. On my last day I got it back up to 12k on 4 trades. I think they were called dailies. I chose 3pm close. One of the contracts I bought, I ended up selling early making a small profit. Thay was a great choice because I would have lost a bit had I chose to ride it out. The other three i allowed to expire and it earned me over 3k. Surely this was luck. After all of that, my question is, is there a BO demo site that is 100% free long term with no obligation. I feel I want to keep trying to create my own rules for how I trade. 2 weeks just wasn't enough for me being a complete beginner. You guys are all awesome and I love the content! This is a great community! Your funny little youtube vids are hilarious!!
    the NADEX demo is not supposed to expire, mine isn't, contact them and see what's going on.

and if you need specific help let me know, I do private one on one sessions to help with strat, technique and basic use of the platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    the NADEX demo is not supposed to expire, mine isn't, contact them and see what's going on.
    I totally agree. In the beginning the demo did expire but now they don't. Mine has been active for over 1 1/2 years after I found out that I could re-instate mine.
    Give them a shout. Their customer service is awesome. Well it has been for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    and if you need specific help let me know, I do private one on one sessions to help with strat, technique and basic use of the platform.
    Mike, I may have to hit you up to see and learn some things from you.

7. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    I will attempt to log in again when I get home. If I have issues I will contact them directly. Michael, one on one strategy/info sounds amazing!! What is your fee? I will read up what I can here, but extra help is always cool. Let me know! I have had so many people on instagram trying to sell me lessons but I am afraid of scammers promising riches practically overnight. I want to learn. I am not looking to get rich quick, though I wouldn't hate it!! Lol! You guys have an awesome platform here and I for one appreciate it. Great community feel already and I am but an infant in this trading world!

Best regards,
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo View Post
    Mike, I may have to hit you up to see and learn some things from you.
    anytime, anytime

Quote Originally Posted by dan1dev3 View Post
    I will attempt to log in again when I get home. If I have issues I will contact them directly. Michael, one on one strategy/info sounds amazing!! What is your fee? I will read up what I can here, but extra help is always cool. Let me know! I have had so many people on instagram trying to sell me lessons but I am afraid of scammers promising riches practically overnight. I want to learn. I am not looking to get rich quick, though I wouldn't hate it!! Lol! You guys have an awesome platform here and I for one appreciate it. Great community feel already and I am but an infant in this trading world!

Best regards,
    Dan
    $100 for 45 minutes and includes skype access for follow questions etc. additional lessons can be tailored to fit need but once you get up to speed the forum here is an excellent place to find additional education.

Awesome! I would love to get a beginners 45 session if you have such a program. Probably sometime next week. I don't have permission here yet to PM you. How do we get this thing started? This communnity is awesome, but I am still reluctant to post my email in a forum!

Thank you,
    Daniel