Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello all. Brand new to this, just looking to gobble up information. !!!

I have never made a trade of any kind in my life. I opened a Nadex demo account, and lose lose lose!! I think I have been paid out a grand total of 250 with shear luck as I have no clue what is even going on. That being said, my initial 25000 demo capital is now down to 23400. In other words, I have lost way more than I have made!! I found this forum while scouring the internet for some answers and decided I should take a peak. I am most interested in 5 minute binary forex, for now. Is that a poor decision to start with? Are there better ways to break into trading? Good luck to all!

Dan
    Last edited by dan1dev3; 07-26-2017 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Make small addition

Hello Dan!

Welcome to Communitraders! You're in the right place.You can ask Michael all about Nadex trading. He is an expert.You can ask for advice or help.

Once again I wish you happy trading.

Milos

3. Thanks Kolyo thanked this post
    Welcome Dan!

Michael is our NADEX expert! Ask him anything you want and he'll help you! Trading on NADEX is a bit different than regular high/low options, but it is NOT difficult at all you just need to know few more things before able to start trading there. Check the articles we have in the School section on NADEX. They all will greatly help you to boost your start
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey welcome. So, you are trading Nadex right if I understood correctly.
    In that case, we have some guides and Michael also made a Nadex YouTube channel with tips. You should also follow his personal diary/analysis here in the forum!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPO...O5q1TXWR3_fvow

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...by-step-guide/

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....y-Options-Tips
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dan1dev3 View Post
    I have never made a trade of any kind in my life. I opened a Nadex demo account, and lose lose lose!! I think I have been paid out a grand total of 250 with shear luck as I have no clue what is even going on. That being said, my initial 25000 demo capital is now down to 23400. In other words, I have lost way more than I have made!! I found this forum while scouring the internet for some answers and decided I should take a peak. I am most interested in 5 minute binary forex, for now. Is that a poor decision to start with? Are there better ways to break into trading? Good luck to all!

Dan

Welcome Dan I'm new aswell!

binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

Check it out, alot of great info there!

Hi Dan, welcome on board. You can check out our school section for more education stuff and dont forget to follow Micheal's thread on Nadex
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

I replied, and subsequently deleted my reply by mistake. Let's hope those types of mistakes don't happen when I finally start trading. Thank you all for the replies. I will be sinking my teeth into your school section, and I have just located and subbes to Michael Hodges youtube channel.This site is like a breath of fresh air for a newbie. All of the other places I have looked are trying to sell things and i just don't understand enough about this to weed out the scammers. All of you here are very welcoming and that is wonderful! Thank you! I look forward to reporting success no matter how small, hopefully in the not too distant future!

Best regards,
    Daniel

HI Dan,
    I know how you feel, NADEX is a little tricky but once you get the hang of it profitable trading is doable. I suggest you stop using the 5 minute binaries, they are the hardest and most likely to lose you money. Use slightly longer charts and intraday or end of day expiry at shortest, the signals are better, the price change in the options slower so you have time to react if you need to. The 5 minutes are so short you can lose your entire trade in a flash and never have an opportunity to save it.

10. Thanks Kilo thanked this post
    Hi Dan and welcome. I agree with Mike to stop with the 5m BO's. I normally trade higher risk, ITM contracts which means I trade mostly when the market is slow. The risk is higher than some would like but the outcome (win rate) is more in my favor that way plus the time of day I am able to trade due to a normal 9-5 at the moment. I have 4 strategies that I stick with and have been testing specifically for my trading style that I will begin to post my outcomes soon on my own Nadex thread as Mike has done. Mike you may be interested also (or already aware of) since you have been heavy in Nadex (I've been reading your threads). Anyway Dan, hang in there. It will all start making sense to you.
    Last edited by Kilo; 08-04-2017 at 05:05 PM.

12. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Thank you Michael and Kilo! My Nadex demo expired . On my last day I had 100% wins. I did not trade 5 minute BOs on that day. I took my demo 25k down to 8k within that two week span. On my last day I got it back up to 12k on 4 trades. I think they were called dailies. I chose 3pm close. One of the contracts I bought, I ended up selling early making a small profit. Thay was a great choice because I would have lost a bit had I chose to ride it out. The other three i allowed to expire and it earned me over 3k. Surely this was luck. After all of that, my question is, is there a BO demo site that is 100% free long term with no obligation. I feel I want to keep trying to create my own rules for how I trade. 2 weeks just wasn't enough for me being a complete beginner. You guys are all awesome and I love the content! This is a great community! Your funny little youtube vids are hilarious!!