Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dommech View Post
    Thank you I will use 0.5% then gradually move up to a maximum of 2% based on my win ratio, thank you for your feedback!
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    this is a hard concept for some traders to grasp but it is better to think like this "I'm going to watch the market until the conditions are right and then I'm going to trade using my rules/system" than it is to think like this "I'm going to trade 2 hours everyday using my system/rules", because conditions may not be right for trading every day,

in terms of multiple time frame analysis it may take some time for a good signal to appear on the longer term chart, and then when one does come you move down to the lower time frame and do some day trading on that day. Under those conditions it wouldn't matter if you traded 2 hours or all day so long as the conditions were right... and then the other days you just go about your business as usual contentedly knowing you don't trade on bad/losing days and make a shit-ton of cash trading on good/winning days.

Thank you Michael for your Advice!

This was really a great advice!

Avoiding trading on bad days is crucial
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    This was really a great advice!

Avoiding trading on bad days is crucial

I agree. I avoid to trade on Monday and on Friday. They are bad days for me.