Thread: Stratxmarkets

Rookie Member

Stratxmarkets !!!

Hello, does anyone know a good technique of getting your money back from un-registered Binary Options company, who have without your knowledge applied a bonus and now are refusing to let you have any access to your funds?
    This company is Stratxmarkets, and yes I should have checked them more closely and I do relies they are a cowboy corrupt outfit operating in the UK because the UK laws allow them to get away with it.

It probably will be very hard, if possible. Sounds like you have agreed somewhere to their bonus. Often they hide the approvement as much as possible.

If you agreed to the T&C, I don't thing there's any way to get your money back, then by trading. You can try it with mailing them, but it will be hard.

Did you trade with the bonus applied? If not, maybe you can try to contact them to remove the bonus. If you already traded with it, I'm afraid you'll have no ground to stand on.

Never hear about them. Thanks for share this information. I needs to be careful.

Stratxmarkets were formerly "located" in (40?) Gracechurch Street and now 22 Wenlock Road. Their details actually places them in the Marshall Islands. This location diversity in itself should be a red flag.

Rookie Member
    Mr Steven Travis of Lawless StratxMarkets a company with operates between the cracks of the law in the UK,lt uses every underhand practice these banned in many countries Binary options company do, has threatened me with legal action to stop them trying publishing the truth about them on the internet in an attempt to get my funds held by them illegally, released.
    This should be fun, the lawless now seeking the Law to protect their interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxpaul View Post
    Mr Steven Travis of Lawless StratxMarkets a company with operates between the cracks of the law in the UK,lt uses every underhand practice these banned in many countries Binary options company do, has threatened me with legal action to stop them trying publishing the truth about them on the internet in an attempt to get my funds held by them illegally, released.
    This should be fun, the lawless now seeking the Law to protect their interests.
    Yeah, that is very interesting and funny... Maybe a class action lawsuit is a good idea. I am sure they have
    scammed others too. Don't have to go too far or look too deep to find unhappy clients:
    http://prntscr.com/g93h9s
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content