Rookie Member

New Trader Learning The Ropes !!!

Hello guys,

I am a wannabe new trader and I came to this community to learn from experienced traders and share ideas ! Thanks for taking time to read this , have a great day!

Hey there welcome!
    That's a good plan, we have a school, a YouTube channel and the members war room is
    a great place to learn from other members so dig in and let us know if you need anything
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Welcome mora, i'm sure you've come to the right place!
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Welcome to BOTS, mora! I am sure you will enjoy your stay here! If there is anything, feel free to ask for an advice. That's what we're here for!

Welcome to BOTS! I recommend that you get thru the School section, alot of great info there, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by donald1stan View Post
    Hello Profiteers, here i come with a good strategy, 100% signal, great software that will earn you multiple profit trading binary option. I will help you trade, i made minimum investment of $5000 and earn profit of $50,000 bucks and here if you have lost your investment in the process of trading binary option to your broker or your trading partner to the tone of $4000 and above
    I can feel spammer. He will be banned if he doesn't respect forum rules.
    Last edited by milos; 08-22-2017 at 10:31 AM.

How are you doing, Mora94?