Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Extreme strategy (60s). Very, very profitable! !!!

SORRY MY ENGLISH!!!
    Hi!
    I'm new here.
    I want to share a very interesting strategy for 60s. (Indicator Non Repaint)
    It's called "Extreme Strategy".
    For two years, I've tried a number of strategies, but that's the only one that really worked. Most strategies, including paid strategies, do not reach 60%. But the "extreme strategy" gave me 88% in the month of July.
    Finally, I discovered a very, very profitable strategy.
    I will not dispose the template, because of the copyright. Please do not insist.
    I got the strategy in Brazil. But, I saw the same strategy on [selling strategies on forum not allowed]
    They are two ways to operate ... The first one, uses the arrow and the bar confirmation. The second one uses the arrow and the MFI acknowledgment. Extremely simple and cost-effective.
    I'll share some prints of my operations ...
    I wish success to the friends of this forum.
    I wonder if other people are already using this strategy and what the results were.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...png?1500520332

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...png?1500520645

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...png?1500520700

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...png?1500520749
    Last edited by MES2017; 07-20-2017 at 04:28 AM.

Welcome to Communitraders!

I avoid to use 60s trading strategy. If you like you can open your trading dairy here and show to us your trading strategy.

Happy trading!

Milos

Hey MES2017, don't fool the people here with your 60 sec VERY VERY PROFITABLE strategy! We all know there aren't such strategies which can give you 88% accuracy on autopilot especially with 60 seconds options. Also keep in mind free promotion of selling stuff here is not allowed. There's a business room for that. This is last warning - I won't ban you today but don't risk it and follow the rules. Nonsense comments and scam offers for miracle autotraders and robots won't be tolerated too much
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Cha cha cheep scam. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Cha cha cheep scam. Good luck!
    Good Morning!
    I think friends misread what I wrote.
    I'm not selling anything. I just wanted to relate my experience. Of 15 entries, I won 13. The strategy gives few daily signs, but very consistent.
    If the moderator thinks I'm selling, I will not write more about this strategy. I do not make the indicators available, because I respect the copyright.
    Do not make rash judgments ... Nobody knows me ... I'm not scam.
    Thank you for your respect.

2 questions:

1. Which dark places that you pull that 88% win rate statistics out of?

2. Why should I pay 100 bucks for some random 60second strategy you are obviously here to promote when I have
    this 90% winning 60 second strategy here for free:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....private+island
    This guy actually made billions and now is on some private island.

By the way, oh yeah you just happened to come here to tell us about how we can buy this crap on ebay lol.
    Well, I have got news for you: we are not that stupid here so stop insulting us with this crap.
    Last edited by Okane; 07-20-2017 at 01:49 PM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

poe
    Listen carefully, you shud all listen to MES2017... i know her nickname sounds bit kitsch and retro! but she is actually living in 2049, hence she should be called MESIAS2049.

After this being said, i was coached by her for 2 hours and at the beggining i was skeptical cuz i was offered her help only for 2 cows and 3 chickens. I guess they use that kind of currency in Brazil. The 1ers 1 hour i had made 1 million and the 2nd hour i fired her cuz i achieved 10 millions ( DOLLARS not chickens or cows - which i know its a lot as well but i prefer the $ - ) I know i was rude and my behaivor was wrong but i felt like God for a moment.

I advice u all to listen to her and pay close attentio to what MESIAS2049 has to say... I also apologies with her publicly !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5e0ae81b88f899ddb9e6aaac2bdd31f8.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	7354

Im attaching here the 5th FERRARI i bought with her strategy. I know haters will say that a photoshop but $ are very real my friends!

pd for admins: i keep having issues when uploading pictures via lightshot
    Last edited by poe; 07-20-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

I want a Ferrari with nipple clamps on the hood as well. Where do i sign up?
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    I want a Ferrari with nipple clamps on the hood as well. Where do i sign up?

Hahaha you missed the party
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by MES2017 View Post
    Good Morning!
    I think friends misread what I wrote.
    I'm not selling anything. I just wanted to relate my experience. Of 15 entries, I won 13. The strategy gives few daily signs, but very consistent.
    If the moderator thinks I'm selling, I will not write more about this strategy. I do not make the indicators available, because I respect the copyright.
    Do not make rash judgments ... Nobody knows me ... I'm not scam.
    Thank you for your respect.

If you are not selling or promoting than you are the next victim of these scammers. If you like them, than I will be glad to hear from you what is your win rate after 100 trades. If it is above 80% and you show me all the trades with screenshots one by one, I will be the first to buy it, but I don't believe and no one believe here it is working!