Rookie Member

Nadex based trader !!!

I saw that one can copy other traders on this forum so i just signed up hoping to improve my win rate and actually start making money on nadex
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bulleuphoria View Post
    I saw that one can copy other traders on this forum so i just signed up hoping to improve my win rate and actually start making money on nadex
    cheers
    Hey. You can definitely improve your results by learning from the community here and all of us believe that hard work
    and proper education is better than any other approach.
    Unfortunately, our trading platform had issues and we had to recently close it. You can learn from various techniques used here by the experienced traders.

Have you read our guides on Nadex trading?
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...by-step-guide/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Here is link below
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....pe-group/page2

For more detail and information ask Michael. He is long term trader and familiar with Nadex broker.

Welcome aboard mate! I can definitely help you if you'd like, just let me know. NADEX is a great place to trade, I love it, we have lots of resources to help. here are a few,

YouTube - How To Win At NADEX

The NADEX Forum

Hey man, be careful you will be banned easily 👋...

Quote Originally Posted by francesscanapoli View Post
    If you are interested in purchasing Richard Neal''s: -5 minute ITM binary strategy -20 minute ITM binary strategy -20 minute ATM binary strategy. contact memail me and I will send you proof that I have the strategies in my possession. (ALL 3 STRATEGIES FOR $150 TOTAL)
    Why not you post your proof here for all to see. And you are promoting a bussiness here. Please do it in our bussiness room or you will be BANNED!!!!!
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

He will be banned.