Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Rookie Member juergenhaider's Avatar

    New to BO and this forum !!!

    Hi, I´m new to BO and at the end of last year I tried a few trades with stockpair; only 34% of my trades were a success and so my money was gone in a few days.
    Now I was contacted again by a stockpair-account-manager if I want to try it again.
    Does anyone know this broker and is it ok?

    Sorry for my bad english,

    juergenhaider

  2. #2
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juergenhaider View Post
    Hi, I´m new to BO and at the end of last year I tried a few trades with stockpair; only 34% of my trades were a success and so my money was gone in a few days.
    Now I was contacted again by a stockpair-account-manager if I want to try it again.
    Does anyone know this broker and is it ok?

    Sorry for my bad english,

    juergenhaider
    Hey there! First, let me tell you account managers are salesmen, they want your money so whatever millions he promised you - forget about them.
    Stockpair used to be cool but they lost their charm as of lately. We also hear they are going FX according to some members here so I would not invest there.
    You can check out these brokers instead:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

    PS. we have threads/discussions about Stockpair already! Just look in the right place:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/?s=stockpair

    SO let's discuss there instead
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Rookie Member juergenhaider's Avatar
    Ok, thank you for the fast answer (and the warning).

  4. Thanks Okane thanked this post
  5. #4
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Hello!

    Welcome to Communitraders!

    I've been trading stockpair since 2015. Its one of top rated and recommended brokers by the bots forum.

  6. #5
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hello!

    Welcome to Communitraders!

    I've been trading stockpair since 2015. Its one of top rated and recommended brokers by the bots forum.
    No, actually the recommended brokers are updated:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  7. #6
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Thanks Okane for share this information. I do apologize I wrote it.

  8. #7
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hello!

    Welcome to Communitraders!

    I've been trading stockpair since 2015. Its one of top rated and recommended brokers by the bots forum.
    it is true, unfortunately Stockpair is closed for new traders until further notice. ):
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  9. #8
    Rookie Member juergenhaider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    it is true, unfortunately Stockpair is closed for new traders until further notice. ):
    Oh, why closed for new traders? I have an older account with stockpair from last year and was inactive since then; Perhaps this is why they contacted me.

  10. #9
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juergenhaider View Post
    Oh, why closed for new traders? I have an older account with stockpair from last year and was inactive since then; Perhaps this is why they contacted me.
    Already mentioned that in my post above .
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3