Rookie Member

Introducing myself !!!

Hi friends,
    today I registered here with my username "Reader". Three years ago I caught interest in BO for the first time. But professional and private situations prevented me to jump into this adventure prematurely. I would have followed scam offers and really lost money. However, I did follow one internet advertisement last year, registered with a sucking broker and landed with a most unnerving account manager. In the process, I did loose a little money. The aggressive behavior of the account manager was a shock to me, and since I happened to have too little time, I stayed away from BOfor the rest of 2016. But this year I found out that my interest in BO never left me and I started to search the internet systematically. That way I found BOTS.com just a couple of weeks ago. I started with the School immediately (the first version), and now I am almost done with the Primary School. So far I am so grateful for what you have created here and for all that I have been learning through your dedicated work and your availability to share your insight. So today I registered as a member in this forum.
    I live in the Hannover area in the north of Germany presently working as a social worker and teacher in public schools. If there are members of this forum living in the larger geographic area, I like to meet them. And, of course, I am interested to meet many fellow-students and traders here on this platform from anywhere.
    Sincerely, Reader

Hello Reader!
    Welcome to Communitrader!

Hey hey welcome!
    Don't forget to check out the members war room too. Many other beginners that are gaining new skills which
    you can learn from.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to the community Reader...

Welcome to the group.

Hey, welcome to CommuniTraders! I am sure you'll have great time here and most of all you will find many traders to help you build your strategies and confidence
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder