Hybrid View

How Many Screens/Monitors Do You Use? !!!

Just wondering how many screens you guys use in your computer set ups?

I'm struggling with just one, it feels like I need at least three more to have Metatrader, broker, Skype, general internet slash regular work/day job screen all on the go at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieGrant View Post
    Just wondering how many screens you guys use in your computer set ups?

I'm struggling with just one, it feels like I need at least three more to have Metatrader, broker, Skype, general internet slash regular work/day job screen all on the go at the same time.
    Looks like someone missed the whole "Your desktop competition"

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....highlight=desk

Here you go, the link above if you scroll through you will see screenshots from many of us (yes my desk too!)
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Looks like someone missed the whole "Your desktop competition"

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....highlight=desk

Here you go, the link above if you scroll through you will see screenshots from many of us (yes my desk too!)
    Haha good thread Looks like most cope well with 2 screens + laptop if needed

Quote Originally Posted by EddieGrant View Post
    Haha good thread Looks like most cope well with 2 screens + laptop if needed
    Yeah, I think two is enough. More could be stressful for a beginner. Sometimes If I am doing many things and need both screens
    but need to track/keep an eye on a trade I just let the charts run on my smartphone (Netdania) and look at it from time to time.

I remember when I used to trade on one monitor and it was a bit messy, switching back and forward from MT4 and broker's charts. Two monitors
    was a life saver
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

6. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Yeah, I think two is enough. More could be stressful for a beginner. Sometimes If I am doing many things and need both screens
    but need to track/keep an eye on a trade I just let the charts run on my smartphone (Netdania) and look at it from time to time.

I remember when I used to trade on one monitor and it was a bit messy, switching back and forward from MT4 and broker's charts. Two monitors
    was a life saver
    Yes two monitors will be enough for a beginner. For a beginner is not good to use more than 2 as you might lost focus. I uses 4, 3for charts and 1 for my work and other stuff.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

8. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    I use two screens/monitors. Sometimes three.

10. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    I use one, I just have it set up to split. 25% 25% and 50%, I'll run the two charts on the 25% sections and the bidding on the 50%. Some time in the future I'll end up using 2 screens though. Quite possible a 4 split and a 100% for the bid.

12. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    I use three monitors.Two pc monitors and one android. I use one for the charts, one for trading and third for the news. Nice combination.

I am using only my laptop and doing well.