Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question

Rookie Member

Question !!!

Hello,

I'm Maria. I joined today. I'm happy to receive so many information, thank you.

I would like to ask to advanced level, how can I get my withdrawl from my broker? He says no.

Thank you.

Hi Maria, can I ask you which broker?

Quote Originally Posted by LostinBarcelona View Post
    Hello,

I would like to ask to advanced level, how can I get my withdrawl from my broker? He says no.

Thank you.
    Hey Maria. Then you are probably with an unregulated scam broker or it's just your account manager playing you.
    Which broker is it? Have you verified your account through sending the required documents regarding AML policy? Do you have a bonus?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Maria! I'm new girl too. Let's stick together!

Have you withdrawn smth from this broker before? Provided all docs?

Hello Maria!

Welcome to Communitraders!

You can use bots recommended brokers.

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by LostinBarcelona View Post
    Hello,

Thank you.

Hey welcome to CommuniTraders!

Great to see more female traders among us My advise try to push them and tell you need to withdraw and see, most probably your broker is trying to play with you, but you still have chances. Better check approved by BOTS brokers here and select one of them http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/ Thus you will have less problems if any.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

welcome ladies :-D
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Rookie Member
    Hello, Yes, thank you very much. It is Binary Uno

Rookie Member
    Thank you! I am pushing. He doesn't answer

Rookie Member
    Hello! Thank you. I didn't know bots.