Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am currently using FinRally. Not much longer though, I'll head over to NADEX when I'm finished here, but I want to open an account Monday, but I will still have an account with Finrally until my goal is met and withdrawn. I don't want some kind of conflict arising that will forfeit my account on both brokers, that would suck. Should I get done with FinRally first, and then open with NADEX or would it be okay to just open with NADEX now.

Quote Originally Posted by DivisonOfLabor View Post
    I am currently using FinRally. Not much longer though, I'll head over to NADEX when I'm finished here, but I want to open an account Monday, but I will still have an account with Finrally until my goal is met and withdrawn. I don't want some kind of conflict arising that will forfeit my account on both brokers, that would suck. Should I get done with FinRally first, and then open with NADEX or would it be okay to just open with NADEX now.
    Well, FinRally has nothing to do with Nadex so what you want to do with your money is none of their business! Of course you don't need/should even
    have to tell them this.

Anyway, I think you definitely should read up a bit about Nadex first, our college Michael
    has written great guides on that and has started a good YouTube channel about it too:

Articles good to read:
    Deposit, Demo and account types:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...sits-and-demo/

Step by step Trading Guide:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...by-step-guide/

And Nadex as Broker:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/nadex-suck/

Michaels Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPO...O5q1TXWR3_fvow

There, now you have some "homework" but it will put you on the right track.
    The only thing I can't help you with is the FinRally situation. Just don't listen to the account managers.
    How much bonus volume you have to generate before you can withdraw?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I didn't accept any bonus, all I had to reach was my total investment in the turnover. I have more than done that, but I was so OTM it wasn't funny, but I have met my required obligations as far as withdraws go. I didn't think I had to tell them anything, I just figured I'd ask. I'll get right on all that, since its the weekend anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by DivisonOfLabor View Post
    I didn't accept any bonus, all I had to reach was my total investment in the turnover. I have more than done that, but I was so OTM it wasn't funny, but I have met my required obligations as far as withdraws go. I didn't think I had to tell them anything, I just figured I'd ask. I'll get right on all that, since its the weekend anyways.
    Ok even better then . Good luck, keep us posted on how it goes. And update us on the Nadex journey
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I may catch some back lash for this bit here.

But I have done away with Resistance and Support levels.

I have started working on my own method, no names, but it is going exceedingly well. I know, don't come blasting your stuff here, you need thousands of tests before you can say its accurate, and I completely agree with that statement.

Again with another dream I had. But lets not get into it, its a long one.

I have logged 100 bids, and 96 of them were winning bids. 96% isn't bad. I'll post pictures of the results when they are more concrete, and to be honest the losing bids were arrogant bids.

If this persists, I really hope I don't get screwed, "quit complaining," I know, I don't like doing it. But This is exciting to me, something is clicking, and hopefully in 3 or so months of this, I will be able to say I do this fulltime.

I looked at the complexities of Nadex, and it looks like it will take a bit of time to get used to. However, the dream works on both platforms.

I'm looking to get into intra-day trading, with small amounts and hoping like hell this diary will become of use to new traders in the future. That is the dream for me right now, I struggle now, and I hope I can help people with a way to understand the markets and trends better, and easier than I had. I of course wont do the trading for them, but just to shorten the long path I had to endure, that all of you with no prior knowledge had to endure.
    ere arrogant bids. <- Lol what happened here.

I'm not quite sure what is going on right now. I was doing good, and following everything I have told myself to look for, and I bid as soon as my marks hit. The problem. It has started doing the opposite of what it is showing, but a lot. The 1 hour MACD is on a - margin. as well as the 30 15 and 5, the 1 is raging in positive, so I wait for the overbought, 90 or above, and it should rocket down, and it does... but for some dumb reason, its rocketing back up everytime passing my mark, for just a second or so, long enough for it to be OTM, I mean, I'm at no great loss, but this is kinda making me mad. I think I'll just brush it off and stop for a bit. Smoke a cig, and come back.

--------

Maybe its not, I got some personal issues that arose last night and that could be affecting my judgement ability. I may just quit trading for today and come back tomorrow.
    Last edited by DivisonOfLabor; 07-17-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Wow, just wow!

Not good news either. I can't believe this, I was up 300, and my old lady found my password and logged me in to my broker, and bombed it.

Not to mention, she had the gaul to message me on Facebook telling me she done it.

Should I go to court? over 300... I bust... Well. I'm out for now, and done with FinRally anyways. I'll be back in on Nadex in a week or two, god, I can't do nothing.

We had an argument over something and I kicked her out of my car.