Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sebseb View Post
    Too bad I only knew about this forum a couple of days ago and did not have the chance to try this
    CT trading platform was unique. 100% web based. No needed to download.

Rookie Member
    awww, just joined to take advantage of copying trades

Quote Originally Posted by bulleuphoria View Post
    awww, just joined to take advantage of copying trades
    Hey there! quick question - how did you found out about our copy trading platform (already closed, but still interesting, maybe we should update some articles)
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Keep up the good work Martin and thanks for all of your time and efforts. It served its purpose and now its time to move on to even bigger and better things. You new guys and gals have missed out on something cool but I think Martin and the team have something cooking that will continue to make this CT group of people more valuable than any other group around so you really haven't missed out on anything at all. He's right, there are many of the CT approved brokers that offer demo accounts without any obligations so you can practice there with the techniques you learn here. Great group here.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1234 View Post
    Binary Options Best terms on the market Easy to start
    investing! (Minimum deposit just $250) Copy my system and earn
    $8500's every week!Just made another $11500 now hurry up limited time offer only For full free info, send WhatsApp +1 518 655 6681 Type"Full info" into the subject line
    Scammer. You'll be banned!