Thread: Its about TIME

Its about TIME !!!

So, I had a dream the other night, not of being rich or anything, but of how to read the markets better.

I have always been this way, like the information is right there in front of me, and I just don't get it while I'm awake. However, when I am asleep its like my mind replays all the informations I picked up, or was there and I didn't pick it up and puts it together for me better. The good thing is, I'm a very livid dreamer, so I pretty much see it like a video.

It went like this.

I have been doing the turbo trading of 3-5 minutes. To no luck on my end, losing more than being ITM. I have dropped almost 150USD from my initial.

However, in the dream, I was mapping both long bullish and bearish trends, as well as the short ranging trends. Also switching between the 1 Hour to see the long trend, 1 Day to confirm it, 30 to see any variation, 15 for the same reason, and then 1 minute to spot the agressive short trends.

Needless to say, I have always implemented my dreams in the real world, and most of the time it has helped.

I have gained back and stayed ITM yesterday. I'm still not at my initial, but I am further away from bust than I was yesterday, going to see what happens today.

-------------------

Does anyone think thats weird?

Isn't it much easier to dream the winning lotto numbers then? You only have to dream it once
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Hey, it happens, I'd keep you updated on the success of this "winning lotto number". I wont say its been a perfect day, but I'm no longer going bust, so I hope it persists this way.

I know, it changes, but its working now, and I guess thats what matters, I'll change gears once it starts to fail. Even tried the double or nothing, kinda bit me in the butt though, but still, it was cool watching the numbers.
    Last edited by DivisonOfLabor; 07-06-2017 at 01:57 AM.

Be careful short term trade 3-5tf expiry.

It went well, I traded every hour 1 time for 8 hours yesterday, doubling the bid every win. I lost 1 bid, my last bid, I started at 1 dollar. Super excited really.

By the way, I went and looked at the last winning lotto numbers (hoosier Lotto and pick 5) over the last 3 years. Did you know some numbers appear more frequently than others.

7, 14, 17, 5, 11 and 28... 5 and 11 also appear the most on the power balls. or multiplying balls.

That's called variance

Quote Originally Posted by DivisonOfLabor View Post
    It went well, I traded every hour 1 time for 8 hours yesterday, doubling the bid every win. I lost 1 bid, my last bid, I started at 1 dollar. Super excited really.

By the way, I went and looked at the last winning lotto numbers (hoosier Lotto and pick 5) over the last 3 years. Did you know some numbers appear more frequently than others.

7, 14, 17, 5, 11 and 28... 5 and 11 also appear the most on the power balls. or multiplying balls.
    I'm sure there's a couple of fibonacci sequences in there too... perhaps backwards? :-p

I hope you shift the gear back when things change. There's plenty people who decide to go full throttle chasing that one loss and end up risking their entire account to win it back. :-)

Keep sharing and people here will guide you in many ways :-)
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    I'm sure there's a couple of fibonacci sequences in there too... perhaps backwards? :-p

I hope you shift the gear back when things change. There's plenty people who decide to go full throttle chasing that one loss and end up risking their entire account to win it back. :-)

Keep sharing and people here will guide you in many ways :-)

I'd like Fibonacci sequence.

Fibo is a good tool to use
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content