I would like to ask for verification if my strategy is correct and what is the best expiration time for this strategy.

Indicators that i use are

Here are the indicators:
Period Color
EMA 25 Blue
EMA 18 Yellow
WMA 7 White
Stoch (20 %K (BLUE),3,3 %D (WHITE)
AO (35,4)
Parabolic SAR (.02,.2)
Time Frame 1 Minute

Rules
CALL: IF WMA7 crosses EMA 25 and 18 from bottom to top (confirm the signal if there is zero line crossing of AO from bottom to top)
PUT: IF WMA7 crosses EMA 25 and 18 from top to bottom (confirm the signal if there is zero line crossing of AO from top to bottom)

Twin Peaks (Reference from tradingview)
Twin Peaks is a method which considers the differences between two peaks on the same side of the Zero Line.

A Bullish Twin Peaks setup occurs when there are two peaks below the Zero Line. The second peak is higher than the first peak and followed by a green bar. Also very importantly, the trough between the two peaks, must remain below the Zero Line the entire time.

WMA7 should be above EMA25 and 18
SAR below the candlesticks
STOCH (%K above %D)

A Bearish Twin Peaks setup occurs when there are two beaks above the Zero Line. The second peak is lower than the first peak and followed by a red bar. The trough between both peaks, must remain above the Zero Line for the duration of the setup.

WMA7 should be below EMA25 and 18
SAR above the candlesticks
STOCH (%K below %D)

Saucer
A Saucer AO Setup looks for more rapid changes in momentum. The Saucer method looks for changes in three consecutive bars, all on the same side of the Zero Line.

A Bullish Saucer setup occurs when the AO is above the Zero Line. It entails two consecutive red bars (with the second bar being lower than the first bar) being followed by a green Bar.

WMA7 should be above EMA25 and 18
SAR below the candlesticks
STOCH (%K above %D)

A Bearish Saucer setup occurs when the AO is below the Zero Line. It entails two consecutive green bars (with the second bar being higher than the first bar) being followed by a red bar.

WMA7 should be below EMA25 and 18
SAR above the candlesticks
STOCH (%K below %D)

Thank you very much!