Be adviced! Another bad Stockpair experience! STOCKPAIR REFusING SKRILL WITHDRAWALS! !!!

Hello people,

Lately i've seen more and more complaints about the recommended broker on this site, namely Stockpair.

Because this broker is one of the recommended brokers on this website and it can be linked to the CT trading platform, i happilly chose to take my business to this broker. Following is my experience with this company.

First i had to withdraw my money from my old broker and while i was waiting for this i opened an account with Stockpair. I sent them all the neccesary forms and that is when the calls started. Three times a day i was contacted by 3 different persons during the week i was waiting for my money from the previous broker. All of them pushing me to deposit, asking me if the other broker had payed up. They even suggested to me to threaten my old broker with a creditcard company chargeback to speed up the process!

So after a week or so it happened. Account was funded, demo was opened and after a few weeks without notice the demo account was closed. I received a message that i needed to deposit more on the live account.

I contacted my account manager. For 1.5 month i emailed him without him responding! Live support could do nothing but ask my accountmanager to contact me. So i decided to leave this broker and withdraw my money. One of the things i find very important is good customer service and transparency in communication. The lack of this was enough for me to leave.

Shortly after doing a withdrawal request got an email from support with a refusal. They said it is not possible to transfer money from the trading account to Skrill.

I was very surprised by this since my deposit with Skrill was no problem and had lasted less then 5 minutes.

I contacted live support and they basically pointed out they can decide which method to use to pay their customers back. So i asked them WHY my Skrill could not be used. They neglected to answer. I asked how long this would take because i use Skrill for a reason and do not wish to have my trading funds spread over different bank-accounts. They neglected to answer. In the meantime they were sending me mails pushing me to provide them with other documentation or my withdrawal request would be cancelled.

Worried, i contacted Skrill for answers. They informed me there is no issue with my skrill account that would be affecting its performance and respectively the merchant's ability to transfer funds to it.

So i contacted Stockpair again to please provide me with the reason of their refusal. They neglected to answer my question once more.

I concidered to threaten them with a chargeback as they recommended me to do with my former broker but decided not to. If you swim to much with sharks you might get eaten or worse, become one yourself.

So to recap:

- agressive when they wanted me to deposit
    - unreachable after funding my account
    - unresponsive when they don't want to answer question, flat out ignoring mails and questions in the live
    support chat.
    - lying (about Skrill not working when Skrill claims the opposite)

So beware. And if you are trading with Stockpair and you haven't tried withdrawing to Skrill yet, take into consideration that it will get refused and you will get your money only after going into the verification of a new bank account procedure again.
    Last edited by Ingmar; 07-06-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

update! !!!

This morning i got a notification from Skrill that my money was transfered. I have not heard anything from Stockpair, no explanation why it suddenly did work or what the problem was in the first place, no mail that the withdrawal was succesful or processed. (perhaps they read the forum post?)

Anyways, a very weird experience, but at least it seems people can still deposit and withdraw to Skrill after all.
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

3. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Good to know you got the money!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    This morning i got a notification from Skrill that my money was transfered. I have not heard anything from Stockpair, no explanation why it suddenly did work or what the problem was in the first place, no mail that the withdrawal was succesful or processed. (perhaps they read the forum post?)

Anyways, a very weird experience, but at least it seems people can still deposit and withdraw to Skrill after all.
    I can't use Skrill to deposit or withdraw the money. Such a good news you did it to withdraw the money.