Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For Guidance! !!!

hello guys, just a brief intro about me, I'm a beginner in the trading business, currently I am trading a practice account in IqOption after I've read some very basic books about Technical analysis, watched couple of videos, some made by you guys, currently I am still reading books about TA while practice trading, I've just started Practice trading this month (July) .. I would appreciate some guidance from you guys.. like referring me some books, threads, videos, news sites that I could base my fundamentals.. but right now I'm hoping that you guys could help me with my question...

1)what is the advisable %gain daily while practice trading, also what do you think my goal should be while practice trading? how would you know that you are ready or at least "basically equip" to trade real money?

Hoping for your guidance.. God Bless..

Hello Faintsmile!

Welcome to Communitraders!

You can join our skype group.You can see videos made by Okane. It is based by the price actions, stochastic and EMA99.I can add Ultimate Trend Signals.We're not signals providers or copy traders.We're trading team who used different trading tools and indicators We share trade/charts.

Okane can give education webinars,technical analysis and explanation about potential entry points when to enter in trade.It includes what time frame expiry can be used.

You can open your trading dairy in war room.

Happy trading!

Milos

Hi there and welcome on board

Trading is not easy, keep this in mind. You will know when you are ready to trade real money based on confidence of what you are doing. How much you should do per day. Best question here is how much should I allow to lose per day. Profits are always different and depends on the market conditions, your skills etc etc. Keep in mind that hundreds of percentage per month is a mirage, than you can answer all your other questions more easily. We are open to answer your other questions, but as a first step you should start trading demo and see how you feel it.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey welcome. Actually, I just made a video about that same topic:
    Demo Trading - How long before you are ready?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks Okane! watching the video right now!
    Last edited by FaintSmile; 07-04-2017 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hello Faintsmile!

Welcome to Communitraders!

You can join our skype group.You can see videos made by Okane. It is based by the price actions, stochastic and EMA99.I can add Ultimate Trend Signals.We're not signals providers or copy traders.We're trading team who used different trading tools and indicators We share trade/charts.

Okane can give education webinars,technical analysis and explanation about potential entry points when to enter in trade.It includes what time frame expiry can be used.

You can open your trading dairy in war room.

Happy trading!

Milos
    Thnks Milos! looking forward to joining the skype group!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi there and welcome on board

Trading is not easy, keep this in mind. You will know when you are ready to trade real money based on confidence of what you are doing. How much you should do per day. Best question here is how much should I allow to lose per day. Profits are always different and depends on the market conditions, your skills etc etc. Keep in mind that hundreds of percentage per month is a mirage, than you can answer all your other questions more easily. We are open to answer your other questions, but as a first step you should start trading demo and see how you feel it.
    Thnks! Kolyo! right now I am planning on risking 2% per trade, maybe I'm fine with loosing 4-6% per day if market conditions are not favorable, and my target gain per day is only 5%.. what do you think? too much? too little?

Quote Originally Posted by FaintSmile View Post
    Thnks! Kolyo! right now I am planning on risking 2% per trade, maybe I'm fine with loosing 4-6% per day if market conditions are not favorable, and my target gain per day is only 5%.. what do you think? too much? too little?
    Once when you made 2 staright losses stop trading for the day and come back tomorrow. Dont force yourself to try recover back the same day. Take a break. Dont let emotion control your senses.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Welcome here!

I see you got some great advice already, so here's one more: take care with accepting bonusses and 'free trades' etc. They hook you up to a certain broker in most cases, so first make sure you know what you're doing.

Wishing you a great trading experience!

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Once when you made 2 staright losses stop trading for the day and come back tomorrow. Dont force yourself to try recover back the same day. Take a break. Dont let emotion control your senses.
    Actually yesterday I got carried away by my emotions and became trigger happy with my trades! from 750 gone down to 655.. I have a long way to go! wiew!.. will take your advice to heart! thanks man! appreciate it!