Arrow Indicator BinarySniperPro 63% Winrate. REAL! !!!

Hello guys,

I would like to present you my indicator BinarySniperPro. The winrate is 63%. It is the best indicator I have tested yet. So please feel free to try it. The trial period will be 7 days. The indicator is just for demonstration purposes.

The indicator does not repaint! The arrows do not disappear. Here is the instruction:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BinarySniper.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	7280

The indicator achieves such high winrate due to unique multitime correlation algorithm. I integrate the upper time frames in the calculation. There are 3 methodes of correlation. Depends on the currency pair I use one or another correlation method.

Recommended TimeFrame is M1/M5, expiration time 5-10 minutes. Trading Time: 24 hours.
    Currency Pairs (27): EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY, EURCHF, EURNZD, EURCAD, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDCAD, GBPJPY, GBPCAD, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, NZDJPY, NZDCAD, CADJPY, GBPUSD, XAGUSD, XAUUSD, GBPCHF, CADCHF, GBPAUD, CADCHF.

The tester is integrated in the indicator. You can activate it by setting the parameter ShowTestResults to "true". Define the period and you will see the winrate for this period directly on the chart.

I recommend to filter important news (90 minutes before and 60 minutes after). Therefore I attach also the automated newsfilter indicator for BinarySniperPro. News-filter is optional. I think with the newsfilter indicator we can increase the winrate +2..3% additionally. You should attach the newsfilter just to any one chart. The signals of all charts where BinarySniperPro is attached will be filtered automatically. Please do not forget to set the GMT offset of your MT4 server time correctly.

If you have any questions or want to share your experience please write me. You can write here, or PM or Skype. My Skype is: Bo.indicators

I attach the zip file. The indicator BinarySniperPro.ex4 copy to the indicators folder of your MT4. BinarySniperPro.dll copy to the library folder of your MT4. If you want to use the automatic newsfilter, so please copy also the BinaryNewsfilter.ex4 to the indicator folder. That's it. When you attach the indicator, do not forget to allow DLL. The indicator is protected. The source code is exported into the DLL, so do not try to decompile the indicator

I am going to build a trading group of guys, around 50 people in size, which I will give this indicator for trading. For those who are interested write to me in PM.

Download Link BinarySniperPro.zip
    Last edited by BO.indicators; 07-04-2017 at 11:39 AM.

2. Thanks Hyperbolic thanked this post
    Hey, did you read our forum rules?? Your post is business. Yes, it is an indicator but is a paid indicator with trial only you offered here. This is not free indicator and that's why its place is Intro Business Room. I will move this thread now to the appropriate room but next time be sure to keep promoting your business only in the specified room, otherwise disrespect of our rules will lead to immediate and permanent ban. Thanks!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Kolyo some people just dont read the rules when they join or they just trying their luck
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

They just copy/paste promoted their business.