Thread: Xpertsignal

Xpertsignal !!!

Hi all,
    I am interested to know if anyone has tried xpertsignal.com and if they have had any success or loss with it?
    Thanks
    Daniel

No, we don't have any experience with them and such threads are not for Intro Room. That's why I will move it.
    Last edited by Kolyo; 07-03-2017 at 07:07 PM.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by danielbrock_ View Post
    Hi all,
    I am interested to know if anyone has tried xpertsignal.com and if they have had any success or loss with it?
    Thanks
    Daniel

Hey. It's another scam. All they want is for you to sign up with Stern Option or TorOption - scam brokers.
    Also, that means they are in a conflict of interest since they make their money when you lose.

Here, read the reviews from other people yourself:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...noptions-suck/

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...oroption-suck/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

There are too many scams are around that is very hard to catch up. Be careful.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Hello Daniel!

Never heard about them.

I did the demo on Xpertsignal and it worked real good. Maybe a little bit too good. They show you a 9/10 ITM rate witch is wonderful, but when this continued I compared the entry's and exits with my MT4 charts and most of the time it wasn't correct. Xpert was running 30 seconds late. It looks like it is a total scam! Do the demo yourself and compare the date with other chart providers. Maybe a good way to look at it is.. when something looks to good to be true it probably isn't.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwan4you View Post
    I did the demo on Xpertsignal and it worked real good. Maybe a little bit too good. They show you a 9/10 ITM rate witch is wonderful, but when this continued I compared the entry's and exits with my MT4 charts and most of the time it wasn't correct. Xpert was running 30 seconds late. It looks like it is a total scam! Do the demo yourself and compare the date with other chart providers. Maybe a good way to look at it is.. when something looks to good to be true it probably isn't.

good luck!
    Its not the same price in real account as well as demo. The price isn't the same when you compare to demo account. 30second late is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwan4you View Post

good luck!
    Yes 100% scam. A signal service working for a broker can't make you money. No need for results or even trying on a demo.
    But it's good you checked it out and confirmed that they are making up fake results. Good job
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I advised to you to check signal provider. It needs to test it and see final testing results in trading history.