Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello World.

Welcome Kuzii!

2. Thanks Kuzii thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I'll open a trade diary soon, I once ai tired of reading and pearning I spent my first day trading using a demo account while trying to chart out predictions based on moving average and verifying with ultimate trend signals, things didn't go all that well which is common for just starting, but thats what demo accounts are for before you blow out any real money.

Are there any suggested tools out there where I can chart out my historic trades I made to visualize where I made mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzii View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I'll open a trade diary soon, I once ai tired of reading and pearning I spent my first day trading using a demo account while trying to chart out predictions based on moving average and verifying with ultimate trend signals, things didn't go all that well which is common for just starting, but thats what demo accounts are for before you blow out any real money.

Are there any suggested tools out there where I can chart out my historic trades I made to visualize where I made mistakes?
    What do you mean by "chart out"
    Tools for Metatrader?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    I'm still a real novice with metatrader, but yeah thinking about it now i could find a plugin or there might already be functionality in metatrader to accomplish what I'm looking for.

I'll do some research for a plugin or option in metatrader something that would give me a quick visual timestamp when hovering over a line graph so i can place markers on on my entrys and expirations on the binary options I tried to bid on. To better visualize my misreads.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzii View Post
    I'm still a real novice with metatrader, but yeah thinking about it now i could find a plugin or there might already be functionality in metatrader to accomplish what I'm looking for.

I'll do some research for a plugin or option in metatrader something that would give me a quick visual timestamp when hovering over a line graph so i can place markers on on my entrys and expirations on the binary options I tried to bid on. To better visualize my misreads.
    Have you seen the trading diaries yet - in the members war room?

All you have to do is to put an arrow over a candle (already in MT4) and a cross where it expired
    then take a printscreen using lightshot like everyone else is doing in the diary room.
    There are other charting platforms that let you take pictures directly inside the platform like NetDania or others as well.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

7. Thanks Kuzii thanked this post