binary brokers with 10 minute expiry option !!!

Hi,
    I am looking for a binary broker that offer the option of 10 minute trades. I know stockpair.com and 24option.com do offer 10 minute trades, but the minimum trade size for both of them is too high for me. For stockpair, it is 20$ and for 24option, it is 24$. Please let me know if you know any binary brokers that do offer 10 minute expiry trades. Please do not tell me about IQ option and Ayrex. I know about them already. They do not offer this option. I wish I could find a binary broker that offers 10 minute expiry trades and 6 digit quotes like IQ option and Ayrex and not 5 digit trades like stockpair and 24 option.

Nadeem.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nadeemenglish View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking for a binary broker that offer the option of 10 minute trades. I know stockpair.com and 24option.com do offer 10 minute trades, but the minimum trade size for both of them is too high for me. For stockpair, it is 20$ and for 24option, it is 24$. Please let me know if you know any binary brokers that do offer 10 minute expiry trades. Please do not tell me about IQ option and Ayrex. I know about them already. They do not offer this option. I wish I could find a binary broker that offers 10 minute expiry trades and 6 digit quotes like IQ option and Ayrex and not 5 digit trades like stockpair and 24 option.

Nadeem.
    Thanks.
    Hey I think you meant to say "6 decimals" not digits.

Anyway, well the only ones I know are the ones you didn't want.

But, I think you can pull this off with High/Low:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com.../highlow-suck/

Read up on them first then check out their platform, they have normally 15min trades but if you check their demo
    you will see what I mean, for example right now my clock is 15:35 but I can select EURUSD expiry for 15:45 - 10 mins like you needed.

Anyway, read the review see if the trade size and min deposit is good and try it for yourself on demo first. GL
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

You mentioned bots recommended brokers.