Not easy to view Recent Comments !!!

As I'm always interested in other members experiences of brokers, I find it frustrating when clicking to view the comment you have to scroll through years of comments to get the most recent one. This takes ages and makes no sense!
    Can you not change this so the new comments posted / recent comments can be view easily,first?

Hey, what do you mean new comments? you mean new posts inside a thread?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hey Martin, sorry if I didn't make myself clear (maybe I'm just missing the obvious?) From the BOTS home page on the right you have "recent comments", when I click on the wording, normally the broker it takes you to that brokers review page. Having scrolled down to the bottom the oldest post is shown first from either years or months ago rather than the most recent comment that I want to read about? So to get to this you have to click on the 1-5 boxes shown;can you not just add a button to the most recent i.e. the one linked from the home page?
    Hopefully that makes sense? Thanks

i have experienced same too

ohhhhh ok!! now I understand, you mean on the main website, not the forums (:
    yes, it's a known problem, it's because of the structure of this section.. so basically you're right, it's inconvenient... I recall we discussed this problem before, but never managed to solve it.. so im sorry about it.. don't read too much comments anyway, it will hurt your eyes (;
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks Martin..... I know what you mean!!