Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Guys

Hi Guys !!!

Hey Guys,

New to the forum and thanks for having me.

I've been studying price action and charts for about 2 months and still feel very much like a newbie. I've been practice trading on IQoption but will probably switch to the recommended 24option later on.

Studying candles patterns, support and resistance + using some indicators makes the most sense to me, but so far I think I've only made some lucky guesses. Expiry times are something I really need to get the hang of.

I like the sound of Okane's Skype group which I found today, so I think thats the way to go and I'm looking forward to learning.

Cheers all

Eddie

Hi Eddie, welcome here

Take your time to learn and practice some more, before rushing in. It's so easy to go broke on the first attempt, due to mistakes and nerves.

WEishing you a great time here!

3. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    Hey Eddie,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! Glad to see you on board I know how you are feeling! Learning is a slow step by step process and trading is complex as well, has psychology, money management and trading tactics involved. For me it is best when you combine price action mastery with some kind of understanding of fundamental driving forces and the current sentiment. There is an interesting idea which I took from a friend of mine, who is a seasoned trader and it is called "Play the Player Strategy". It actually mean that you have to be aware of your opponent (all the other traders) mindset and find a way to realize when their view is wrong and play them. If you always ask yourself what the other traders are thinking in this particular moment. What are they expecting, where are their stops and take profits than you will be a level higher in the game. After all we are all here for the trill of the game and if you play it write you will have tremendous emotional reward and money will come as well. Don't be shy, join the discussions here and ask ask ask everything you need to know. You will benefit greatly from the experience of the veterans here! We have traders with more than a decade of experience

Cheers and have fun
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

5. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    Hey Eddie, welcome!

Glad you are interested in our group too!

Understanding support and resistance is good but there is a whole lot more to price action than drawing horizontal lines.

We have a video playlist here with different videos on price action. Check them out if you haven't already!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

7. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    Hello Eddie!

Welcome to Communitraders in the forum and please join to our skype group. More details talk to Okane.

9. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    Thanks for the replies.

I'll check out the price action videos over the weekend as suggested and get into the Skype group asap.

Welcome Eddie...

12. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    Eddie, welcome to the group. Learning is the key to success! First watch all the video's, join our skype group and then build a sample size of trades. Like this you will recognize the higher probability setups/patterns. Wish you good luck.

14. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by arrais View Post
    Eddie, welcome to the group. Learning is the key to success! First watch all the video's, join our skype group and then build a sample size of trades. Like this you will recognize the higher probability setups/patterns. Wish you good luck.
    Cheers man. The videos have more value than anything I've watched before. Very glad I'mm watching them just wish i'd found them sooner.

16. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieGrant View Post
    Cheers man. The videos have more value than anything I've watched before. Very glad I'mm watching them just wish i'd found them sooner.
    Thanks for the feedback, happy to hear
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

18. Thanks EddieGrant thanked this post