Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The only way to be profitable in binary options !!!

Hi guys

There are so many "strategies" online that simply just dont work!
    There is only 1 way to be consistent in binary options trading and it is not secret!

Please subscribe to our youtube channel and watch our latest video where I explain this profitable method!
    We will be posting lots of FREE content on youtube, basically just educational and informative binary options videos!

Please email us if you have any questions or if you have any suggestions for youtube videos you would like to see! : Email Removed - "email me" not allowed here. Have something to say/share do it. No need for PM/Email

Also check out our website to see what we are all about. [URL here not allowed]
    Last edited by Michael Hodges; 06-26-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Do you promote your business? Please talk to admin to post in the right place.

I know one big secret that should be in the open about trading: Don't trust guys that say they have the only way of being profitable ...

Especially when they want you to subscribe to their channel or so.

Quote Originally Posted by TradeRoom View Post
    Hi guys

There is only 1 way to be consistent in binary options trading and it is not secret!

Please subscribe to our youtube channel and watch our latest video where I explain this profitable method!
    We will be posting lots of FREE content on youtube, basically just educational and informative binary options videos!
    LINK REMOVED

Please email us if you have any questions or if you have any suggestions for youtube videos you would like to see! : EMAIL REMOVED

Also check out our website to see what we are all about. WEBSITE REMOVED
    So you promote trading price action in a groupsetting (trading room) on a forum that already has a succesful and active price action trading group?
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

We are simply here to help promote the only CORRECT way of trading binary options!

We are definitly not saying that we know the magic method....yes we do know the method but it is not a secret and we are not the only ones who trade this way.

This post was intended to help people that are being scammed and pointed in the wrong direction. We are simply trying to point people in the right direction.
    You really went ape shit spamming all over the forum. Enjoy your ban. I don't think anyone wants to join
    a spammer.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    You really went ape shit spamming all over the forum. Enjoy your ban. I don't think anyone wants to join
    a spammer.
    I noticed 7 posts.

Hi guys

link removed

Please email us if you have any questions or if you have any suggestions for youtube videos you would like to see! : Email Removed - "email me" not allowed here. Have something to say/share do it. No need for PM/Email

Also check out our website to see what we are all about. [URL here not allowed]
    Scammers are ALWAYS afraid to reveal in the open always ask to email in private.
    Last edited by Okane; 06-20-2017 at 09:30 AM.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Spammer was caught by bots cops.

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Scammers are ALWAYS afraid to reveal in the open always ask to email in private.
    Youtube vid is still visible though :-)
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

The youtube link is still shown in the first post by him. maybe you need to block it as well.