How I Turned $50 to $519 In A Week. No Scams With Proof !!!

Hey Guys, I know its kind of hard to believe. But this is what I do to finally be profitable and turned $50 into $500.

1) No over-trading. It is deadly, it will quickly deplete your account.

2) No revenge trading. We all like to quickly enter another trade after losing a trade in hope to recoup our previous loss, but you will end up losing even more.

3) Develop your own system . I had been losing trades for a few months before I found my own strategy. Its quite a unpleasant journey but I've pulled thru it. Thank goodness.

I can't post images or link because I'm new. But I'll definitely post the records when I'm allowed to. Ask me any questions and I'll be happy to answer them. Cheers guys.

Describe your strategy, with rules for entry and all the necessary steps or this thread will be moved to Introducing Binary Businesses.
    You dont need to post links. Words are enough. Explain the strategy.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

No it's not hard to believe that you made 500.
    I meet people making several thousands with 10-100 bucks all the time in my Skype Group.
    It's no magic, just hard work, price action and patience. But when you go up too fast you may also
    fall even faster.

But I agree with Bogdan. Feel free to explain more if that's what you intended, sharing a strategy or is this a business?
    Better to be honest from the start.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yes, it is not impossible but I find it highly unlikely. And, in the even you hit a lucky streak and made it work, how much money do you have now?

It's easy (relatively of course) to make ten fold your initial deposit. This is about 4 consecutive wining trades with the full account, or 10 wining trades in a row if risking half of the account. This is possible but not advisable if you have limited capital. If you have big capital than no big deal risking here or there 50-100 bucks, but in the long run steady and slow growth will outperform all these risky experiments
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Can you explain, please. Post your trading history here.

Please share with us your strategy.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Well done keep it up !

Another genius wise adviser, you in wrong community my dear...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Another genius wise adviser, you in wrong community my dear...
    You hit the point
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content