Thread: New guy

gee

New guy !!!

Hey guys,my names Gape ..I have been a member of this forum for some time but been shy to intrdouce myself.So I just decided to face my fears today since it seems like they a lot of good guys here..Started trading forex and of recent,changed and decided to see how I would do with Binary options..I learnt from this group that long term is better as turbo gives me headaches and stress..This forum caught my attention as it seems like everyone is family here,I hope to improve my knowledge and at the same time,help out were I can..Thanks in advance guys, for the big welcome I am probably going to receive..
    I plan on joining the Skype group soon..

Hey welcome!
    Have you been through our binary options school too?

Good to hear you are interested in our binary options Skype group- Looking forward to having you there
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gee View Post
    Hey guys,my names Gape ..I have been a member of this forum for some time but been shy to intrdouce myself.So I just decided to face my fears today since it seems like they a lot of good guys here..Started trading forex and of recent,changed and decided to see how I would do with Binary options..I learnt from this group that long term is better as turbo gives me headaches and stress..This forum caught my attention as it seems like everyone is family here,I hope to improve my knowledge and at the same time,help out were I can..Thanks in advance guys, for the big welcome I am probably going to receive..
    I plan on joining the Skype group soon..
    Nice Gape ! See you soon then :-)
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

gee
    Yeah,i've been through most of the topics in the school, just a couple left..Your school is amazing as it's like a library, it has everything. Thanks

Rookie Member
    Welcome. I'm also very new here. Still learning through the school section. I'll be starting my diary soon when I'm ready to begin trading. Demo of course.. Still so much info to process.. Good luck and looking forward to seeing your progress. Regards

Hello Gape!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Hi Gape, welcome to BOTS
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Banned
    Welcome to BOTS!