Thread: Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone! !!!

Good day to all. I just joined up a few minutes ago. My name is Adam I am 27 years old and have been day trading for 6 years now. I mostly trade forex but do some Binary every once and awhile. I joined because I value other peoples opinions and there is always ways to learn new things. Happy trading everyone

Hello Adam!

Welcome to Communitraders. You can join our skype group. Okane will explain further details. You can test CT demo account.

Happy trading!

Milos

Hello Adam and welcome to the community. You in this industry 6 years, so may you can share your experience, if you don't mind?

welcome to the community Adam
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

I started right out of high school pretty much but didn't go live for about 3 years after that. Most of my trading is forex but I do a little binary options, I have been scammed by a Binary broker so I'm a little gun shy. I usually don't hold positions very long just day trading. What would you like to know?