Time to say goodbye to my Lurker side !!!

Hi all,

My name is Vasco, i'm from Portugal, and i'm a member of this forum some time from now. But until now, although I read a lot (specially trading diaries), my posting activity was void. I thought this had to change, and nothing better that an "introducing myself to the community" post.

I aim to become a B.O. trader some time in the future. Up to now, I have been investing time learning: reading, studying, practising, etc. I believe I can/should intensify the practice part at this moment of my development, and for that my next intended steps are:

- Start my trading diary
    - Join CommuniTraders Skype Group

I'll take care of those steps soon, and you'll hear more from me around.

Cheers!
    Vasco

Quote Originally Posted by vasconf77 View Post
    Hi all,

My name is Vasco, i'm from Portugal, and i'm a member of this forum some time from now. But until now, although I read a lot (specially trading diaries), my posting activity was void. I thought this had to change, and nothing better that an "introducing myself to the community" post.

I aim to become a B.O. trader some time in the future. Up to now, I have been investing time learning: reading, studying, practising, etc. I believe I can/should intensify the practice part at this moment of my development, and for that my next intended steps are:

- Start my trading diary
    - Join CommuniTraders Skype Group

I'll take care of those steps soon, and you'll hear more from me around.

Cheers!
    Vasco

Hello Vasco!

Welocme to Communitraders.

You'll join to skype group and start trading dairy.

Happy trading!

Milos

Nice Vasco. A warm welcome to you !
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Hey Vasco! Welcome on board Great to see you here! Your plan looks very solid. Learning is the first step, practicing is the second and real trading is the third step!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome to the BOTS Vasco...

Hi Vasco, welcome to BOTS. Work hard and you can be a good trader.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Good to have you here and good talking to you yesterday
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome aboard! And definitely one of our more interesting introductions!

Post trades or open trading diary.