Stay Away From olymp trade - Big Scam!!!!! !!!

Dear Customer!

We inform You that at this moment our company performs a check related to the strengthening of control over observance of rules on the part of traders

In the course of check operations on Your account, we found a violation of paragraph 1.8.2 of the regulations on trading operations, namely:
    "use anonymisers and other software that ensures the Client’s anonymity and conceals the real IP addresses of the Client’s equipment". If this rule is broken the Company has the right to refuse further service (providing services), to terminate this Agreement and block the possibility of further operations without explanation.

In this regard, we inform You that Your accounts are blocked and funds withheld (excluding the amount of the Deposit that You already withdrew earlier). The amount of deposit, net of payments already made, within 5 working days will be returned to your source of payments.
    Amount to be paid: 977 dollars.

In case of establishment by the Company of the facts to open trading accounts with Your participation, the Company reserves the right to block all the identified accounts and all funds on these trading accounts.

С уважением, Olymp Trade

11Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QQ??20170602230507.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	7167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QQ??20170602233455.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	7168

Attachment 7164Attachment 7165Attachment 7166
    Last edited by andylaudj; 06-06-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks for share this information.

Hey, thanks for sharing but what did you do with your IP address?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    As I understand it - changed ip (why?), Violated the rules and someone is accused?

Last edited by Martin Kay; 06-07-2017 at 10:09 AM. Reason: English only please

Quote Originally Posted by billi19591 View Post
    As I understand it - changed ip (why?), Violated the rules and someone is accused?

You changed your ip address. I have no idea why you did it.

Rookie Member
    Это не я изменил. Я просто удивлён возмущениями автора поста. Он изменил ip, и возмущается действиями брокера.

It's not me who has changed. I'm just surprised at the indignation of the author of the post. He changed ip, and is outraged by the actions of the broker.
    Last edited by Martin Kay; 06-08-2017 at 02:47 PM. Reason: English only please

Quote Originally Posted by billi19591 View Post
    Это не я изменил. Я просто удивлён возмущениями автора поста. Он изменил ip, и возмущается действиями брокера.
    why do you keep posting in Russian?? this is a English only forums. Sorry but that's just how it is. Please translate, else i'll have to delete your next threads.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

VPN service maybe ? I know brokers block accounts who use VPN and some people use VPN constantly to browse 'anonymously'.
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Changing IP address can cause that you can't log. If you're resident country who can't allow to log it to your account you can change it using by HMA software.

With all do respect, but if the broker has some "rules", even ridiculous one, you agree to those upon your registration.

For that I can only recommend reading TCs before engaging with the broker.

If it doesn't suit your needs, don't trade with it.

I've always been astonished by those breaking rules which are available on every page of broker's site and then going and shouting on every forum about their own mistakes.