Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Rookie Member Royaltrader's Avatar

    Most important levels of RSI !!!

    Here I am, after a long time writing about something which I always have been misguided, yes I heard that when RSI goes below 30/25 level then it is oversold and we need to buy and vice versa. After I observed the same situation I found out that I always get tensed and sweat all over my keyboard....no way I can place any trade when I see whether RSI goes below or above 25/30 or 75/70 respectively..I found out that it's all are bullshit .

    Is anybody tried these levels in their trading system, which I call the best level for an experienced trader.Can anybody guess what those levels are?

  2. #2
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Royaltrader View Post
    Here I am, after a long time writing about something which I always have been misguided, yes I heard that when RSI goes below 30/25 level then it is oversold and we need to buy and vice versa. After I observed the same situation I found out that I always get tensed and sweat all over my keyboard....no way I can place any trade when I see whether RSI goes below or above 25/30 or 75/70 respectively..I found out that it's all are bullshit .

    Is anybody tried these levels in their trading system, which I call the best level for an experienced trader.Can anybody guess what those levels are?
    It's not just about RSI, it's about oscillators in general and you are NOT suppose to use it like that.
    Just because it's overbought it does not mean price won't continue up for x amount of time. You are supposed to find support and
    resistance areas.
    I have actually explained this in the How To Use Stochastic Oscillator Video
    I explain why you should not just jump in wherever price is OS/OB please watch it and you will see what I mean, also check out the price action playlist and you may
    learn a few tricks. Following indicators blindly is really bad.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Royaltrader View Post
    Here I am, after a long time writing about something which I always have been misguided, yes I heard that when RSI goes below 30/25 level then it is oversold and we need to buy and vice versa. After I observed the same situation I found out that I always get tensed and sweat all over my keyboard....no way I can place any trade when I see whether RSI goes below or above 25/30 or 75/70 respectively..I found out that it's all are bullshit .

    Is anybody tried these levels in their trading system, which I call the best level for an experienced trader.Can anybody guess what those levels are?
    I have been using RSI to trade for many years with no issue. RSI IS NOT BULLSHIT!!!!! What Okane mentioned is correct; dont use indicators blindly. Watch his video and learn to apply. There are some secrets behind the real RSI.
    My students love to use RSI to trade as they are 1 of the most useful indicators and is a leading indicator as well.
    Last edited by willyw; 06-05-2017 at 04:03 AM.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    I'd like to use the RSI level 70/30. It can be used level 80/20 also.

  5. #5
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    I'd like to use the RSI level 70/30. It can be used level 80/20 also.
    Yes, you are very correct.
    There are so many secrets to RSI NOT JUST OB/OS; and not just enter trade when RSI goes below or above 25/30 or 75/70 respectively which I see is like trading blindly and didnt study RSI at all.

    In RSI, we spot divergences, failure swings and not forgetting the S/R. There are patterns to consider as well, eg, peaks, troughs. As RSI is a leading indicator the peaks and trough formed before the underlying asset.

    @Royaltrader: The above is only part of the knowledge on RSI and there are more. RSI is not what you mention BULLSHIT!!!!!
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Willy explained the RSI trading indicator. Also I use MACD to confirm signal. Sometimes I add Fibonacci level and B Bands. It is hard to beat the market.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Gl3nfiddich's Avatar
    Yeah I agree with Willyw, I'm using the RSI not only with the30/70 area but to identify S/R, divergence and although to comprehend during trend the neutral level of RSI acting often as a trendline. between 40-60%. RSI is just awesome!

    I just need to practice it more XD

  8. #8
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl3nfiddich View Post
    Yeah I agree with Willyw, I'm using the RSI not only with the30/70 area but to identify S/R, divergence and although to comprehend during trend the neutral level of RSI acting often as a trendline. between 40-60%. RSI is just awesome!

    I just need to practice it more XD
    Yes, practise makes perfect. It's good to see that you dont use RSI BLINDLY.
    Every indicator has it's usage and advantages and the weaknes can be covered by other indicators as a confirmation
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Hey buddy we gave some good tips here, try them and give us some feedback, let us know if it helped
    or not. Maybe write it in your diary so we can guide further ok?

    Don't just disappear on us lol. Want to know how it's going!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    I avoid to trade when the RSI is neutral area at 50 level.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3