Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88
  1. #51
    Solid Member plmoore246's Avatar
    Wednesday 26th

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	7398

  2. #52
    Solid Member plmoore246's Avatar
    Thursday 27th

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	mOdltj_LTpGA0q4fw-Mr2Q.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	7399

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	tSjdfN12TG2cHHW4yBLFQg.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	7400

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	TZrB4osKSCSlowqzf7JsNA.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	7401

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Wbk92kRjROW5yLnakCHr0w.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	7402

  3. #53
    Solid Member plmoore246's Avatar
    Friday 28th

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	gyi7h6geRvq6JZeHnH8PpA.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	7403

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	LOlCx5B5R-efIBqVpTHPIg.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	7404

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	o-Khd6bdQ1mL_ORzHa-j0g.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	7405

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	YtAUSP5SRQ6DU0fuAsDTEQ.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	7406

  4. #54
    Solid Member plmoore246's Avatar
    Ending my month tally of 59 trades 47 itm's and 12 otm's

    My next goal is to do 30 - 1-hour expiry if the opportunity lends itself. Cheers have a gr8 weekend.

  5. #55
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plmoore246 View Post
    Ending my month tally of 59 trades 47 itm's and 12 otm's

    My next goal is to do 30 - 1-hour expiry if the opportunity lends itself. Cheers have a gr8 weekend.
    Nice success rate. Almost 80%. Awesome trading!

  6. #56
    Solid Member arrais's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plmoore246 View Post
    Ending my month tally of 59 trades 47 itm's and 12 otm's

    My next goal is to do 30 - 1-hour expiry if the opportunity lends itself. Cheers have a gr8 weekend.
    Hey Patrick, nice trades there. I am also looking for long expiry 30min and 1hr. I am going to put more exercises on this matter.

  7. #57
    Solid Member plmoore246's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arrais View Post
    Hey Patrick, nice trades there. I am also looking for long expiry 30min and 1hr. I am going to put more exercises on this matter.
    That is good I have a fellow trader with me my intentions is to do both BO and Forex for I feel longer expiries will help me achieve that. Although the analysis is similar to what I am doing it is patience i am working on.

  8. #58
    Solid Member plmoore246's Avatar
    Sunday July 30th
    Asset: USDJPY
    Drew a triangle and the price broke the support and retested making resistance twice the calculated expiry was 10mins but did a PUT for 5mins
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Screenshot_12.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	7407
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	SWxBp_mXSCucy1k1ZDl5dg.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	7408
    Last edited by plmoore246; 07-31-2017 at 12:07 AM.

  9. #59
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plmoore246 View Post
    Sunday July 30th
    Asset: USDJPY
    Drew a triangle and the price broke the support and retested making resistance twice the calculated expiry was 10mins but did a PUT for 5mins
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Screenshot_12.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	7407
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	SWxBp_mXSCucy1k1ZDl5dg.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	7408
    USDJPY usually consolidate after a major move. Watch for breakout after this consolidation
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

  10. #60
    Solid Member plmoore246's Avatar
    My trades today 2017-7-31
    AUDUSD
    1st arrow 5m put at Resistance level 0.79816 (slow internet) got bad sr and otm
    2nd arrow 5m put x2 at same s/r level itmx2
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	7411
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	7412

    2-1

    EURUSD
    Price is bearish on h1 and a pullback happened enter on the break of the S/R after trendline broke.
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	kj5gPKfORk_gH3k2OVd8wg.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	7413

    2-0 (no results to show because HighLow demo deleted results before i could have copied it)
    Ending 4-1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3