Rookie Member

Hello from New Zealand !!!

AS a newbie I traded with 10 Markets the stock broker was very pushy. He made a couple of bad trades and I lost 20K. Now trading with 72 options the losses outweigh the wins, the broker has suggested we try bonds (sounds great ) has anyone tried this?

Trying binary robot 365 to money a bit of money on the side, so far not so great.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by scobra View Post
    AS a newbie I traded with 10 Markets the stock broker was very pushy. He made a couple of bad trades and I lost 20K. Now trading with 72 options the losses outweigh the wins, the broker has suggested we try bonds (sounds great ) has anyone tried this?

Trying binary robot 365 to money a bit of money on the side, so far not so great.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
    Hey welcome. Stop using the robot or any robots. In the end you will lose money these robots work for brokers not for you!
    Don't ever use any autotrader or robot - they are all scams.
    They never have any proof.

GO through our school before you get into more trouble, you can't make money without any effort!

PS, I hear 72Option is a scam too. How did you end up with them? I assume through that robot scam that sent you there? Well as i said, try to get your money out ASAP and ditch the robot but
    I just hope they let you withdraw...
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to Communitraders!

Join our skype group.

NO Robots and NO Brokers trading on your behalves. This is the first step. Don't expect to make big money quickly. Trading is not a quick cash scheme. The if you still don't lose your interest you can learn something about the markets, how they operate, who are the big players. How to find good trading opportunities and most of all how to trade on your own and to not blow your account. Keep posting here and try to learn something before trading again!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

That sucks, those are all scams you've fallen prey to. you can recover but it won't be easy, you'll have to learn to trade on your own and find a better broker. The good news is that we can help, Okane already gave the first directions. A trip through our school is the first thing to do.