Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member

New member !!!

Hi All, my name is Nafie Arrais I traded last year using forex with no success! This year I started with Binary Options and also not yet making profits. It's Up and Down but I am looking for a long running profit strategy. I hope with you I can be a good trader -

Nafie Arrais

Welcome aboard mate! glad you found us. hopefully we can help you find your way to profits. Have you started with our binary options school yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Welcome aboard mate! glad you found us. hopefully we can help you find your way to profits. Have you started with our binary options school yet?
    Thanks Michael. No I didn't yet started with your binary options school. Could you plse show me the way!

here you go, one binary options school...

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

Quote Originally Posted by arrais View Post
    Hi All, my name is Nafie Arrais I traded last year using forex with no success! This year I started with Binary Options and also not yet making profits. It's Up and Down but I am looking for a long running profit strategy. I hope with you I can be a good trader -

Nafie Arrais
    Hey good to see you here. We had a brief chat on Skype
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to the BOTS mate

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey good to see you here. We had a brief chat on Skype
    Hi Okane, thanks. I hope I'll learn from you and others experience traders.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Welcome to the BOTS mate
    Appreciated DaVychi.

Hello Arrais!

Welcome to Commmunitraders!

Quote Originally Posted by arrais View Post

Nafie Arrais

Hey, welcome to CommuniTraders!

Binary options like all other styles of trading is not a set and forget task. It needs lots of learning and mastering the necessary skills. If you improve your trading you can be good trader. Keep in mind you have to always adapt to the market. There is no single strategy that works all the time. There are strategies for trending markets, strategies for ranges, all spectrum of market conditions and styles and each one of them has good and bad side. Feel free to ask questions! This is the best way to dive deeper
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder