Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

My minimize loss Dairy - Cazz !!!

Good day everyone.

I guess I should start this off by saying I'm "not" new to trading, however, I do suck at it.

I hope that this diary will help me become a better trader. I've read a few diaries, and I have to say that Ronnel inspired me most. Not to forget Sensei Okane.

So yeah, let's get the show on the road.

A diary is a good start!
    Start with explaining what your approach is, what you have on the charts
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome once again!

Happy trading!

Milos

Welcome Cazz. Hope to see your diary soon
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

welcome Cazz, looking forward :-)
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Rookie Member
    Hi Guys.

So, I'll start this off by saying: I HATE LOSING (Psychological trait that needs to be worked on).

About 2 days ago, after having a really good trading week. Made a $100 profit (Which is a lot of money in South African Rands), this consumed me I guess. Winning turned me into the hulk, I swear. I was greedy, and I became envious of this guy on Instagram that boasted through his screenshot that he is making good profit, and I thought if he could do it, why can't I?

Well, I don't really have a strong strategy. Still finding my way I guess, I've jumped back onto the practice platform so I can refine my skills, and actually work out a strategy I can stick to.

I'll be posting my daily results everyday from Tomorrow on wards. I'm really grateful that I found the forum.

Thank you for the responses, glad this thread didn't get lost somewhere in the archives.

Thanks for posting, can't wait to see what you're doing.

PS I know what its like to have a few wins turn you into a Hulk... and then have a few losses turns that Hulk into a frustrated super-loser, good luck getting him under control!

Quote Originally Posted by CazzTrader View Post
    Hi Guys.

So, I'll start this off by saying: I HATE LOSING (Psychological trait that needs to be worked on).

About 2 days ago, after having a really good trading week. Made a $100 profit (Which is a lot of money in South African Rands), this consumed me I guess. Winning turned me into the hulk, I swear. I was greedy, and I became envious of this guy on Instagram that boasted through his screenshot that he is making good profit, and I thought if he could do it, why can't I?

Well, I don't really have a strong strategy. Still finding my way I guess, I've jumped back onto the practice platform so I can refine my skills, and actually work out a strategy I can stick to.

I'll be posting my daily results everyday from Tomorrow on wards. I'm really grateful that I found the forum.

Thank you for the responses, glad this thread didn't get lost somewhere in the archives.

Looking forward to your diary.
    Wish all the best, mate.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Losing sucks. But it's also a part of this game and every trader must learn to accept it and handle it.
    So just keep learning, trial and error my friend.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CazzTrader View Post
    Hi Guys.

Hey Cazz. I haven't met you yet I believe (correct me if I'm wrong), but it's good you joined the forums and opened your diary!

Coping with losses is probably the hardest thing about trading. We've all been there, actually I still am and I haven't even traded live yet.. I already get frustrated losing trades on demo because if I lose I know the duration of reaching my goal before going live is taking longer and longer.. But if you just persevere I promise you you'll get better at it! You will have some times you feel like you just did. The "Hulk" thing is actually very recognizable. But as Okane already said too; you learn by time. So keep patient and you'll get there.

BTW: Don't believe all that sh*t you see on instagram, facebook and most youtube videos. It's mostly garbage and there's no way they make that much profit by just using some strategy.. If that were true, we'd all be millionaires by now, wouldn't we? :P

Keep on trading and keep on posting here, so you can receive feedback. A tip: This may sound stupid but don't be afraid to post losing trades here as well, those are the trades you'll need the most feedback on. Some people (including myself) are sometimes afraid to upload losing trades, because they are surrounded by pros and they feel ashamed if they upload (embarrasing) losses. So upload everything you'd like feedback on. That includes awesome winning trades as well of course. Sometimes it's good to get a compliment from a pro as well, it'll give you a boost sometimes!

Looking forward to your trades and happy trading!
    Last edited by Annovdbos; 06-01-2017 at 05:41 PM.
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age