Rookie Member

Strategy Market SWP Portfolio !!!

I've been approached by a company called Strategy Markets who are offering a fully automated trading portfolio they call their "SWP Portfolio".

They use their own automated software that runs their own rules. They are claiming 70% success rate with their software. It primarily trades in forex.

They are claiming average monthly returns of 3% and want an initial £20,000 deposit with inability to withdraw for the first year.

They claim they make money by taking 10% of the profit generated.

As a complete newbie to forex/binary options, I thought it wise to ask what are your thoughts are?

Are these returns realistic? Does anyone have any experience with Strategy Markets or their SWP Portfolio?

Scam?
    Last edited by mrcheese; 05-26-2017 at 10:15 AM.

Well, it's easy this one.

You see, you can already know it's a scam based on your first sentence:

"A company approached me"
    This is how easy money scams usually start, a company approaches you somehow, through email or cold calls.

Next warning sign is:

"they CLAIM to have 70% success rate"

third warning sign is:

"they have some magic software" yeah right... all the scammers online have a magic 70-99% winning software.

Final verdict, big scam and thanks for sharing here. Also mention which company it is, it might save lots of people
    lots of money
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks for share this information. Many traders will be saved by this information.