Binu _ Trading Diary Transition from a lousy trader to a successful one :) !!!

This is the first trading journal I am writing as a start to grow myself as a trader.

So Day 1

Total trades 15/12. It tells a lot about me. Waiting for a solid signal turns out to be silly trades when i see something happening or see a tiny signal formation fake out. I will fall for all the traps. Hope this trading diary will keep me in check to avoid such silly things. I am only sharing one trade today since that one makes sense a bit

https://prnt.sc/fbz0hm

The whole idea was to take a call if the price didnt break the support level. But I realise that it was a risky trade as it was a downtrend channel. I could only credit this one as a gambling trade went lucky. I also had my stochastic against me channel against me and my only basis was the support level I had which had some precious price action which bounced at that price. Thats how risky I trade. I could have waited for the price to reach the level of the channel with stoch oversold to make a safer trade since the price didnt break at that point. Thinking about it I realised I have to slow it down.

Hopefully I can post better trading stories here with deserving itms in future.

Hey good to see your trading diary here!

Give it some time, you will gradually become a better trader
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks binubenjamin thanked this post
    Nice trading.Awesome for newbies. 15/27x100=55.5% success rate. Lets say break even points.

You'll become better trader. Only you need to learn how to read the charts.

Use properly risk management and we'll help you in skype group.

Happy trading!

Milos

5. Thanks binubenjamin thanked this post
    and the rollercoaster started :-D

Enjoy the ride. Looking forward to reading your posts here.
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

7. Thanks binubenjamin thanked this post
    Hey great to have you here!
    Happy trading

9. Thanks binubenjamin thanked this post
    Congratulations for starting your trading diary!

Keep it up! We will follow your progress and help
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

11. Thanks binubenjamin thanked this post
    What's been going on? Still having successes?

13. Thanks binubenjamin thanked this post
    Oh man 5 second charts... Try doing the analysis on some other platform, I don't trust broker charts.
    Use NetDania, TradingView, MT4 or something, anything but broker charts.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

15. Thanks binubenjamin thanked this post