Rookie Member

Make an EA from an existing custom indicator? !!!

Hey traders,
    I downloaded a custom indicator for MT4 last week and all in all its nothing special. It generates arrows when all conditions are met. But like most, its not super accurate. I don't know the code for these signals, and can't get in touch with the creator, but is it possible to make an EA from solely having the mt4 indicator file?

Secondly, if so, can you further the conditions in this new EA, stating something like, when the indicator goes off on two consecutive candles in a row, make a new ALERT?

Because ultimately, when this signal goes off on two consecutive candles in a row, it has a slightly higher success rate i've noticed, so thats the reason for wanting to make an alert to match these conditions. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rcpatten22 View Post
    Hey traders,
    I downloaded a custom indicator for MT4 last week and all in all its nothing special. It generates arrows when all conditions are met. But like most, its not super accurate. I don't know the code for these signals, and can't get in touch with the creator, but is it possible to make an EA from solely having the mt4 indicator file?

Secondly, if so, can you further the conditions in this new EA, stating something like, when the indicator goes off on two consecutive candles in a row, make a new ALERT?

Because ultimately, when this signal goes off on two consecutive candles in a row, it has a slightly higher success rate i've noticed, so thats the reason for wanting to make an alert to match these conditions. Thanks
    Hey there. Well, hire a programmer and have him code what you need.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey there. Well, hire a programmer and have him code what you need.
    Any recommendation on where to look for that?

Quote Originally Posted by rcpatten22 View Post
    Any recommendation on where to look for that?
    You can go to job sites to look for these programmers. There are freelance programmers there where yo ucan choose; expertise, rates....etc....etc
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

You can find it.