Binomo - complaint by felipe !!!

Hello.

I first started using BINOMO in Dec 2016 and everything went ok until last week. (Yeah, some broker might be good for a period, then start to scam people)
    First, I requested a withdrawl 1 week ago when I received a msg that they wanted to do a video conference with me to prove my ID. (After 6 months and they have all my documents)

Deal, my withdrawl request was blocked until this video conference. So, I did it via SKYPE, answered a few questions about my account and done. They said I should receive an email in the next day.

After 1 day, I tried to log in on the site and it says 'Server Error' because my account was blocked.
    I sent like 50940380 emails and they reply with the same shit every time

As they mentioned, their agreement
    2.9. In the case of fraud detection concerning financial transactions after funds are credited to the Client’s account balance, the Company reserves the right to cancel the transaction and freeze the Client's account. When Clients perform withdrawal operations, the financial liability of the Company is terminated at the moment the funds are withdrawn from the bank account of the Company and/or the Company’s accounts in any of the payment systems listed on the Company’s website.

2.13. In cases when the Company’s security team suspects the Client of fraudulent activity or behavior, the Company has the right to block the Client’s account without prior notice and without the possibility of further withdrawals of funds.

But, there are no reasons for this, they don't say what's is a FRAUD, or don't even have a proof. It's just a reason to block my account.
    I have contacted a few other people here and the same thing happened to EVERYONE.

SO BE CAREFUL
    STAY AWAY FROM BINOMO.

It's bestto choose a regulated broker
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

thanks for the report. See our review here: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...w/binomo-suck/
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I'm sorry to hear your story. Be careful in the future. Choose recommended brokers by the bots.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felipeintheend View Post
    Hello.

I first started using BINOMO in Dec 2016 and everything went ok until last week. (Yeah, some broker might be good for a period, then start to scam people)
    First, I requested a withdrawl 1 week ago when I received a msg that they wanted to do a video conference with me to prove my ID. (After 6 months and they have all my documents)

Deal, my withdrawl request was blocked until this video conference. So, I did it via SKYPE, answered a few questions about my account and done. They said I should receive an email in the next day.

After 1 day, I tried to log in on the site and it says 'Server Error' because my account was blocked.
    I sent like 50940380 emails and they reply with the same shit every time

As they mentioned, their agreement

But, there are no reasons for this, they don't say what's is a FRAUD, or don't even have a proof. It's just a reason to block my account.
    I have contacted a few other people here and the same thing happened to EVERYONE.

SO BE CAREFUL
    STAY AWAY FROM BINOMO.
    I am in the same situation, I am with $ 6385 there blocked with the same justification.
    Frustrating that.