Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stockpair complaint. !!!

Hello everyone. I hope im in the right thread to speak on behalf of my friends' protest against stockpair. Though he cant explain It well (english is not his native language), but it is clear that all his trades are valid and authorized by stockpair.
    I already emailed cysec regarding this issue and awaiting for some action on their part.
    I hope that a representative of the said broker can clear this out for us traders to be aware with this "abra cadabra" that brokers do as an excuse for them not to pay us if we profited a lot. First, i dont know what style my friend use whether he gamble his money using 60s trades or not because it is his risk anyway,It does not matter. My main concern was why stockpair did let him trade and open consecutive positions ?and if those trades is invalid,what if he lose ?can he get a refund then? With this very short timeframe the risk is higher than expected but he got it all right most of the time and that makes stockpair review and suspend his account, cancelled his withdrawals, for what? Lets assume he is trading on a particular hour of the day and it is profitable, then on what grounds make that invalid if in the first place they let him open a positions and risk his money.?. This is to inform you guys that stockpair is playing an unfair game here because my friend is winning a good amount of money in a short period of time and stockpair dont like that and by now stockpair already close his account without disclosing a detailed explaination of why they do that. All his withdrawals was all his profits, and no money deposited in his bank account!. He risk his money, by risking it he made profits!!! atleast if stockpair decided to closed his account they must also give him his earnings..
    I hope the admins here can help us resolve this issue because stockpair is a recommended broker in this site and i know how good this forum in settling such concerns.

Here are some picture of stockpair emails, my friend withdrawal requests, and the trades that he executes. See it for yourself

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/MQltF
    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/6KmOo
    https://m.imgur.com/a/1yuuo
    https://m.imgur.com/a/C63Qd

Stockpair id: qq136692547@gmail.com

3. Thanks Denley-D thanked this post
    thank you
    my brother

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	7131Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	7132Click image for larger version. 

Name:	123.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	7133Click image for larger version. 

Name:	567.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	7134Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QQ截图20170517133833.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	7135

I have no problem trading stockpair platform.

Yes, I saw your trades. It looks you are risking all or nothing and in this case successfully managed to close several trades in a row. Somehow StockPair didn't like your activity. I don't see anything wrong with your trades. They were Sixty seconds and more like gambling but if you know what you are doing it is ok. So why StockPair terminated your account?? Maybe they are afraid you are super trader or some kind of latency trader and they are taking measures to remove you from their platform? If this is true this is a big minus for StockPair reputation! At the end they didn't give you a simple explanation why they are closing your account?

Quote Originally Posted by Denley-D View Post
    thank you
    my brother
    Youre welcome brother my pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    I have no problem trading stockpair platform.
    Yes, probably you dont hurt them that much. they dislike traders who wins a lot in a short period of time. They imposed their TC because theyre losing money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Yes, I saw your trades. It looks you are risking all or nothing and in this case successfully managed to close several trades in a row. Somehow StockPair didn't like your activity. I don't see anything wrong with your trades. They were Sixty seconds and more like gambling but if you know what you are doing it is ok. So why StockPair terminated your account?? Maybe they are afraid you are super trader or some kind of latency trader and they are taking measures to remove you from their platform? If this is true this is a big minus for StockPair reputation! At the end they didn't give you a simple explanation why they are closing your account?
    He is risking his money by opening Multiple trades base on the trend. Probably a gambling style the risk is higher, but it does not matter how he do it. It is obvious that he got a lot of nerve to test his luck because theres no such thing as super trader or a latency trader. Nobody knows where price would go in short timeframes because We cant predict the future in 60s trades. Purely, this a way of stockpair not to pay their customer with exceptional gambling style..so even we have more than 65% winrate still the risk is 100% since stockpair dont pay..i dont know what to call this but this is a form of bullying. He risk his money to earn. If his trades is not legit then why they let him trade? Why during this time those assets that he traded is available? Why he can execute without a glitch ? . Stockpair should answer this so that we as a community of trader would be aware.