Rookie Member

72option - Ruthless Scam - Read on to see how they do it...... !!!

I now have a clear idea of how 72option scam their unsuspecting customers and often rob them of their life savings, heartlessly crushing their financial goals and mocking their naive and misplaced trust.

The insurance cover purported to cover lost trades is a deadly trap to financial oblivion. Investors are put into massive losing trades that serve to build up massive cover, to such an extent that the average investor can never recover - for every dollar bonus or cover they gave, you must trade 25 or 15 times the amount, like digging a hole that keeps getting bigger and deeper until you can't get out, and lose all your funds. For those who managed to dig themselves out, there's more in store for them........read my attachment to find out more.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you for sharing your case.. I won't say anything about the broker here. It is clear they acted like a full scammers, but why did you made this mistake?? Why giving them so much money and full authority to trade on your behalf? In our forum we talked many times about the big fat conflict of interest between trader and broker! The first rule every trader should follow is NEVER, Under NO circumstances to allow the broker to trade on your behalf! Why so many traders do not understand this. If you give permission to trade your account even the best brokers will do one and the same, they will make you lose money and put them into their pockets. I think the only reasons there are so many cases like yours is the pure greed and willingness to double your money with least possible efforts! This is extremely wrong and everyone allowing this to happen is reckless about his financial future.. I know it sounds so appealing to give your money to someone else to make you rich but that's not how the real world works.

Is best to trade yourself. Don't Believe any of the brokers or account managers. they are mean and ruthless.
    Last edited by willyw; 05-22-2017 at 04:09 AM.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Never heard about them. Please avoid account managers and broker's trading signals.

wow, I thought Spotoption was out of the scam-unregulated broker white labeling business but I guess I was wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    wow, I thought Spotoption was out of the scam-unregulated broker white labeling business but I guess I was wrong...
    I don't think this broker is a new one... have seen some complaint before
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks for the headsup!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams